Siya's first day at school

After a few days, Siya was admitted to the school. Samantha went to drop her in her car and after reaching she said to her "Siya today is your first day so behave nicely with everyone"
She replied "Ok mom as you say" then she picked up her schoolbag and entered.
After entering she started looking for her class; finally, she found her class and then entered the class.

After she entered, she came and sat on the first bench then the teacher entered. She was of Greek origin with tall looks and brown hair with green eyes. Her name was Nadia. She was a good-naturedured and helpful lady. As soon she entered the class, everyone stood up and wished her "Good morning Miss Nadia"
"Good morning to all of you. Have your seat" and everyone sat down.

Then she began "students today a new pupil has come to our class"
Some students asked, "who is Miss ?"
Then she called out to Siya "Siya Wilson stand up" and Siya obediently stood up in her seat.
"Meet her. She is Siya Wilson; the new pupil in your class. Everyone please cooperate and be friendly with her" and then she started teaching. 

During the lunch break; everyone went out on the school ground. Siya also went out alone and opened her lunch box. She started recalling her old friends and mother but she tried to stop herself and began to eat.
Suddenly 2-3 boys entered the scene and said "Hey you new girl"
She looked up and said "yes"
"Your name is Siya; am I right ?" one of the boys asked
"Yes" she replied 
"What do your parents do?"
"My parents are lawyers"
"So what do you want to become?"
"I don't know" she replied without thinking
"Foolish girl you don't know anything" they started laughing and tried to bully her but one boy hit him with a paper.
He came in heroic style with 2-3 boys and girls and shouted "get lost you all" and they all ran away.
One of the girls asked, "are you fine?"
she replied with gratitude "yeah"
"Are you the new girl Siya ?" one of the girls asked
"Yeah" she replied and then that girl began "I am Sera" and she pointed towards that same boy "He is George"
"Oh nice to meet you all"
And others also introduced themselves "I am Cansu"
"I am Madison" and the last boy said "I am Dimitri" and another boy standing near Sera said "I am Wang"
She smiled at them and Cansu said "If you don't mind can we be friends?"
"Yeah why not" and everyone shook hands with Siya. Wang said "so let's have our lunch together" and everyone started laughing and talking till break. 

After school ended, Madison said
"Next week is my birthday"
"Wow," Siya said
"So you all have to come to attend my birthday party"
"Ok we will, " Dimitri said to her.

When Samantha came to pick her up in the evening, she saw Siya talking to her new friends.  She said to herself "now she will forget everything slowly" and she came to her "Siya now come" and she bided goodbye to her friends. 

After coming back home; Gordon asked Siya "how was your day today?"
She threw her bag on the bed and replied "very nice. I made new friends today"
"That's great but now get fresh and come down for dinner" she went to have a shower afterward she came down for dinner.
After dinner, Samantha read out the story  to her as usual and said "now sleep Siya tomorrow you have to go to school"

Shikha said to Danny "beta come and have lunch"
He and Pravin came to the dining hall for lunch and Pravin said "Danny beta your  birthday is approaching this week"
"Yes papa"
"So I have decided to go for a picnic"
Shikha said excitedly "that's great but the first start eating your food"

Advira asked Sumitra "mom where is Siya?" then her eyes got filled with tears and she said, "she will now never come back beta". "Why maa," Ananya asked  astonishingly "where has she gone?" then Abhijeet entered the room and saw  Sumitra crying "what happened Sumitra?" He sat near her then Advira said, "she is saying that Siya will never come back is it, true  papa ?"
"Yes beta" he replied sadly
Suddenly Sumitra said to both of them "you both  go and now study"
"It has been 2 months since Siya has gone away"
"I know that Sumitra but I think that by Bhagwan's sake she will come back to us one day"
"I also hope that," she said while wiping her tears.