Siya goes in trauma

In US ; Paul, Gordon, Betty, Samantha and Eric were looking for Siya but still they found no clue. None of them suspected Andy and Lisa because Siya was cross with them before getting married.
In India ; Siya had became member of Desai family and they loved her as their own daughter especially Kusum. Rehan had became her best friend and Danny came to visit her daily.
Siya daily wrote her travel blogs and other short stories in her notebook but it was Paul's notebook because of her foolishness he suspected her of running away and she was unaware that Paul was on search for her . If he found her anywhere, he wouldn't leave Siya alive.
Siya started exploring the places in the outskirts of Ahmedabad such as her birthplace Ratnanagri. After she reached Ratnanagri ; she started taking photos and making sketches of the places. While moving , she was recalling about the lost memories of her and Aashna.
She started recalling those moments because since she had left India, they were haunting her until she was in New York.
When she saw a temple , she recalled that she always used to go there on Sundays with Aashna.
Abhijeet, Kusum, Sumitra, Advira, Rehan and Ananya had also came to Ratnanagri for some days along with Siya due to some work and were staying at their old home .
While clicking the pictures, Siya passed through the school where she used to go before leaving India. She recalled about the old memories with her mother there and the trees where she used to climb in the childhood and plucked the mangoes from there .
She smiled and said "those memories are never going to come back"
Suddenly while walking she came near a pond and something started happening to her from inside. She was going in trauma as if someone was calling her from the pond.
She started crying and recalled about her mother committing suicide in that pond while little Siya was running behind to stop her. Her head started spinning when Aashna's words were haunting her "Siya beta take care of your father , I am going"
She cried "maa... no... maa don't leave me alone . I will also go with you" . When Aashna drowned in the lake then Siya also jumped behind her to save her and she started drowning in order to save her .
Siya cried "maa... maa..." and jumped into the river and felt that her mother was crying .
Kusum had gone to the temple then some women informed her about Siya drowning in the lake and crying. She became shocked and quickly ran to save her . Siya was a very good swimmer but she thought herself as little Siya whose mother was going to die . When the news reached at Abhijeet's home then everyone was shocked. Advira asked "Papa what's so interesting in that lake ?"
Sumitra replied "in that lake Aashna bhabhi had committed suicide"

Kusum came to that lake and heard Siya crying "maa...maa... don't go.." ; then she started suspecting her.
Without wasting time, she jumped inside the lake to rescue Siya like she had done this before when Siya was a child . Kusum brought Siya out and hugged her like she had done before.

After this Siya was having rest at home. Sumitra asked Kusum "motiben is Siya fine ?"
She replied "yes but... I don't know why I think her as our Siya only who had got separated from us"
"How ?"
"Because do you remember bhabhi , she also did the same thing like our daughter Siya"
"Sahi kahe chhe motiben , whenever Siya smiles it feels like Aashna bhabhi is smiling . Why I see the shadow of Aashna bhabhi in her."

Paul canceled his trip and sent Stella abroad for the business trip. He was at his home , thinking on how to find Siya. He took their wedding photo and said "Siya wherever you are just come back , then I will teach you a lesson. You will even forget to step out of this room ."

After 3 hours when Siya woke up then she said to herself "where am I ?"
Abhijeet came to her and asked "are you fine Siya ?"
"Yes uncle"
"Ok you have rest if you want something then tell me"

Paul rang up to Chief of Police , who was his father's old friend and their family friend also .
He said "Ryan uncle can you come to my home ? I have to talk something important ."

Next day everyone left back for Ahmedabad. After coming home , Abhijeet said "now we must return back to our daily routine"
Sumitra laughed and said "right Abhijeet"

After changing when Siya was going to have her lunch, then her phone rang. She saw that it was Emma's call .
She replied "hello Emma , what happened ?"
She was outside in the market, so she said "Ma'am please be safe wherever you are.."
Siya asked astonishingly "why ? What happened ?"
Emma said while looking around herself "Ma'am..... Paul sir hasn't gone for his business trip . He is here in New York to search for you "
She became afraid on listening this and said "ok Emma I will talk to you later but call me from phone booth otherwise you and Hank will be suspected" and she cut the phone.
Rehan came to her and said "Siya didi.."
She turned and asked "yes Rehan"
"Will you play ludo with me ?"
Siya smiled and said "ok"
After he brought the board, both began to play.