Siya meets the family

Samantha asked "what's your name child ?", she replied "My name is Siya"
"Oh, where are you from ?"
"I'm from Singapore" she simply replied with honesty .
"With whom you had come here ?"
"With my father"
"Where is he  now ?"
"I don't know where he has gone away."
"Ok little girl, now you will stay with us.  You can call me a mom from now onwards." But Siya went away without any response which made Samantha upset. Siya stood near the entrance door and started weeping and thinking about her father.
Samantha called Betty, her housemaid "Betty makes cookies and pastries for that girl, I think she is sad without her parents"
"Yes you're right ma'am"  replied while looking at Siya.
"Siya go with your Betty auntie and play with her" as she held her hands, Siya released her hands and went into the garden.
"Ma'am she doesn't want to talk to anyone"
"I know that Betty, she's feeling lonely that's why but please give her a little time to understand"
"Yeah you're alright " Betty  sighed

In the garden,  Siya started thinking about her father and how much he loved her and brought everything, whatever she wanted.
On Diwali, the brought her new coloring books, chocolates, and many other things.  They played hide and seek, ludo, carrom, and many games together.

Flashback:
Siya was playing hide and seek with her father. He was hiding behind the bushes and she cried out " Papa where are you?" , then she went towards the bushes but Pravin picked her up and said " I caught you" but she cried " no papa it's cheating....it's cheating " . He said by laughing "no it's not cheating beta" then her mother came in the garden with a glass of milk " Siya come and have this milk" , she hated milk so she said " no maa I hate milk. I don't want to drink this milk " then Pravin said " Siya have this milk then you will become strong " . Her mother said " meri pyari rajkumari have it , then I will play with you " . On listening this , she drank it up at once and all three went inside.

On her 6th birthday, her mother and father brought a video game set for her and they all played and enjoyed it very much.
She was thinking about her mother's death, the day when she cried a lot and her father supported her. But when her father married another woman,  her stepmother tortured her very much.  She never gave her food,  always used to beat her without reason even for small mistakes, and always complained about her. 
After thinking about all these things,  she suddenly started crying loudly. Samantha was watching everything from inside then she came and hugged her. Siya fell asleep in her lap then she called Betty "Betty take her to the upstairs room "
"Ok ma'am" she obeyed and took Siya to the upstairs room.

"Betty, Siya is feeling lonely without her parents"
"I know that ma'am, in the room also she was continuously crying."
"Ok, I will sleep with her tonight as Gordon is out. You also go again againstsagainstod night Betty. "
"Good night ma'am"

"Thanks, Mata Rani for listening to my prayers," Shikha said excitedly to the goddess Mata Rani's statue in the small temple. "I promised you that once you will take Siya, I will come to your home for darshan ."
Suddenly when she saw Pravin coming downstairs,  she ran to him "Pravin you've come?"
"Yeah go and bring a cup of tea for me"
"Ok I'm bringing" she replied annoyingly as she wanted to celebrate but because of him, she couldn't. 
After bringing  a cup of tea for Pravin,  Shikha said "I'm going to the temple for darshan"
"Ok go if you want" he replied then she became happy and went away to the temple for darshan. 
After darshan, Shikha said excitedly "now that bitch  has been banished from my way. Now my children can live happily ." Then she went back home.

At home, Pravin was thinking about the sin which he had committed.
"Siya might be still waiting for me but I deceived her ", he went into her room and said, "Siya please  forgive me and I bless you that you always lead a happy life." 
He picked up  Siya's mom's photo and cried "Aashna forgive me. I had promised you that I will take care of Siya but I abandoned her far away"
He fell on the ground and cried "I didn't want to do this but Shikha forced me so I couldn't resist her order. "

In the morning, Betty went to  Siya's room to wake her up but she saw her crying on the bed. Then she went to her "don't cry little girl, come on and get fresh" while leading her to the bathroom.  After she got fresh, Betty brought Siya to the dining room for breakfast. Gordon was back home and he said "Siya is looking like a doll" but Siya turned away her face from him.
"Gordon, Siya was continuously crying the whole night," Samantha told him. "What ?" he asked  astonishingly
"Yeah  she neither ate nor drink anything" Betty replied
After listening to everything Gordon said "Samantha and Betty I have got an idea"
"What?" Samantha asked then he replied llet'stake Siya outside and play games with her, then she will forget her loneliness. "
"That's a good idea" both ladies responded.

"Betty you please go and play with Siya, read out her stories, and feed her delicious food" Samantha demanded.
"Ok ma'am" she replied and took Siya to the garden "come Siya we will play hide and seek"

Gordon and Samantha went away to the office as they got new cases and they got busy all day long. 
"Bye Siya we will come soon" they bided her and went away for work.