Paul plots a new plan

New York:

At home, Betty was looking at Siya's pictures from childhood to wedding sadly then Samantha entered the room and said "Betty has all work been done" then she kept the album and said "no sorry ma'am". Surprisingly Samantha didn't scolded her instead she consoled her by saying "Betty I can understand your feelings but don't worry, have trust on mother Mary. Siya will be back soon".

Ratnanagiri:

Siya had joined library in nearby town and went there daily and explored new world.
Lalita said to herself "Siya is total shadow of Aashna but her Siya is nowhere to be found but Kanhaji has sent another beautiful and sweet Siya in our lives".
Gunn said "Motiben shu thayun?" Then she replied "nothing I'm only thinking about Aashna. Although she and her daughter are not her but Prabhu has sent Danny's friend Siya in our home. Then Sunder ben entered the room and said "Lalita and Gunn, what are gossiping here so interesting?" Then Gunn replied "nothing Mota bhabhi we were only talking about lunch preparation and nothing else" And she left. 
Avika was on the terrace doing embroidery and then suddenly someone placed a flower bouquet in front of her face and she stood up and smiled "Abhisht what a surprise?" He smiled " you thanked me with a smile, I didn't expected that from you Avika". She asked "what was the reason for this surprise?", he held her and said "because since you entered my life, it became full of surprises only".
She said "thank you very much".

Dadi maa  said to Gunn "Gunn bahu has lunch been prepared?" Then she replied " I and moti ben are preparing it. Kadhi, khichdi and bhakhri for everyone" then Dadi maa said "ok after the lunch is prepared, call everyone to  the table". Lalita said "ok maa". Both Gunn and Lalita began to prepare the kadhi and bhakhri.

Danny held Rajeev and said "Rajeev, do you know that Abhisht bhaiya  and Avika ji have now started liking each other more than before.
He replied "you're right Danny. Hope that Abhisht and Avika ji and you and Advira end up happily together".

New York:

After the meeting, Paul came out of his cabin and his mobile rang. He picked it up and said " Hello dad. How are you?"
Gordon said "nothing everything is fine my son. Can you come to my house for dinner?"
He smiled "ok dad as you wish"

Kate came to him and said "Paul congrats...", he looked at her and said "what happened Kate?" Then Jason and Deren also entered the room and said "Paul congrats for the biggest surprise once more. You have brought  McCarthy and Whitney on their feet. It means.....that now their company is fully yours now Paul".
He said "fine.. we will party tomorrow" and he left.  Deren said "Whether success is big or small, Paul doesn't cares too much"
Kate said "Right brother".

Samantha said "Betty is dinner ready". She replied "yes ma'am" then Paul entered the hall and said "mom and auntie, how are you doing?"
Samantha replied "we're fine" then Betty said "Paul we thought that you would be cross with us?"
He asked "why?
"Because Siya..."
Then he held her hands and said "Auntie don't worry about it because Siya will come back very soon and I will bring her back"
Gordon said surprisingly "Paul thanks for coming" then he hugged him by saying "thanks for the invitation dad" then Eric said "Sir and ma'am dinner is ready"
During dinner, Samantha said "Paul separate vegan and gluten-free dinner has been prepared for you and dessert is also lactose free and with no dry fruits" then he recalled

Siya said to Emma "I will take dessert for Paul and she left.
After that she entered the room and kept the ice cream on the night stand and said "Paul your ice cream.." and he took it without looking at her and then after sometime, he began to feel nausea and went to the bathroom attached to his room. Siya called out Emma and said "please call the doctor" and then after doctor left.
Paul asked  Emma "don't you know that I'm allergic to lactose" then she trembled and said "sir sorry to say that Siya ma'am had made the ice cream from milk and eggs.
After Siya entered the room, Paul came to her and said "you are allergic to what?, she replied "nothing" then he held her tightly and said "if I...." then he started kissing her forcibly on her neck and took out her clothes and threw her on the bed. Siya tried to hide herself in the duvet but he pulled it away from her and hovered onto her forcibly, making her cry whole night "Paul ....please....please...no...leave me..." Then he did something to her and she cried "Paul it's painful...please no...please...."
He laughed "enjoy my wife...my love..." but it led Siya to cry more.
Now Siya did you understood, what have you done to me and how I felt. Now enjoy the taste of your own medicine and he did it whole night and fell asleep near her, leaving poor Siya naked in the duvet crying and sobbing whole night.

Then the dinner went on and after that Paul left back to his after biding farewell to everyone. In the car, he rang up to someone and said "hello
Mrs. Clewiston please block Mrs. Siya Shane's credit card and debit cards.  Please freeze her bank account fully". He smirked "Siya now you will come back to me very soon" .

Hello dear readers. Hope that you all would be fine. Sorry for late update and now it will be updated regularly.
I have changed the names of the characters and old chapters will be extended into long chapters and book will be made little short. This chapter might also get updated later.
Happy reading