Public Enemy #1

(Y/n) was seen walking down the street with Izuki who wanted to go on a solo date with the boy. She held his hand tightly and was completely red in the face, but enjoyed every minute of it.

Izuki:"So (Y/n), I want to ask about your mentors."

(Y/n):"Alright. Go ahead."

Izuki:"How far does their strength go?"

(Y/n):"Tough to say. They're part of a race called Saiyans. A proud warrior race. They fight constantly and get a rise out of it. They even have an ability that allows them to get stronger after experiencing an attack that nearly kills them. As they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Izuki:"Incredible."

(Y/n):"And they've reached a state of power higher than Super Saiyan."

Izuki:"What?! But that form alone was incredibly powerful!"

(Y/n):"They have many more up their sleeves. They reached divinity in a way, and other Saiyan Time Patrollers inevitably reach that state of power as well."

Izuki:"Are there any Time Patrollers stronger than you?"

(Y/n):"A few. There's the hero before me, his name is Dumplin, and even his daughter Puddin. They actually have a bit of demon god power flowing through them."

Izuki:"Woah... Anyone else?"

(Y/n):"Yeah. Another alien. He's pretty calm and keeps to himself. He and I spar every now and then and have an equal 50% win and loss rate. But with the other Saiyans, they're honestly not that strong."

Izuki:"Huh? But they have forms like Goku and Vegeta don't they?"

(Y/n):"Yeah, but that transformation just multiplies your existing strength. In theory, it is a strong and powerful form, but without any actual strength it's just a flashy transformation. In fact, we even had to have meetings where we told the Saiyans to quit acting like big shots just because they learned a new transformation."

Izuki:"Sounds irritating."

(Y/n):"It was."

Izuki:"Would you want to be a Saiyan?"

(Y/n) stopped and looked at his hands.

(Y/n):"Tough to say. With all that I've been through then there would be no doubt that I would be way stronger. But being human is good enough for me."

Izuki looked at him as he looked back and smiled.

(Y/n):"I actually became a role model. I helped show that the human potential is greater than what anyone expected. Really humbled some of the Saiyans."

Izuki:"Yeah! Way to go!"

He laughed as they stared at the large screens on several buildings as they played ads. They suddenly cut to show off a news reporter by the name of Lisa Lavender.

Lisa:"This is an urgent message to all heroes, huntsmen, and shinobi!"

Everyone stopped and glued their eyes to the large screens.

Lisa:"We have gotten word that a student from Union Academy has committed acts of murder. This student happens to be the sports festival winner, (Y/n)."

The screen showed an image of him as Izuki held tightly onto his hand.

Lisa:"He killed a fourth year named Xerxes, but he didn't stop there! He went to his mansion and even murdered his lovers."

(Y/n):"What?!"

Lisa:"If any of you see him, take caution and stay alert!"

Man:"Murderer!"