Beach Episode!

Yang:"Wooo! This is gonna be amazing!"

Issei:"You're telling me hehehe."

Mineta:"Oh yeah dude this is gonna be our day!"

Koneko kicked the two away into the air.

Koneko:"Pervs."

Every first year student was gathered outside holding bags which held their swimsuits and towels wrapped around their necks or shoulders. (Y/n) was in simple t-shirt and swim trunks. He had his towel around his neck and his spare clothes in his bag.

Ozpin had decided to let the first years have a field trip to the beach. It was a stress reliever after fighting villains at the U.S.J. and from (Y/n) revealing that he was from another dimension. He kept his full powers a secret but this only made Bakugo and Sasuke pissed. They trained harder just so they wouldn't be eating his dust.

Ruby walked over to (Y/n) and saw the plain look on his face.

Ruby:"You okay?"

(Y/n):"Huh? Oh! Yeah. Sorry I was zoning out."

Ruby:"Aren't you excited to go to the beach?"

(Y/n):"Well..."

He thought about how to answer her question. His job required him fighting people on islands a multitude of times.

(Y/n):"Happy to relax yeah heh."

She smiled and patted his arm.

Ruby:"Good!"

He chuckled and talked with her until the buses pulled around. They hopped in and sat by each other. (Y/n) plugged in some earbuds he bought one day and tuned everything out.

He saw everyone laugh and talk. Some of the girls started blushing from talking about a certain topic.

(Y/n) yawned and waited for the buses to arrive at the beach. In about an hour, the buses got there and everyone hopped out.

Yaoyorozu used her quirk to create a large pink tent for the girls to change and medium sized blue tent for the boys. Mineta and Issei tried to sneak a peek but were immediately stopped by the teachers on duty.

These were Nemuri Kayama, better known as, Midnight. And Anko Mitarashi. Ruby laughed at the boys getting in trouble and started to run to the tent but stopped when she saw (Y/n) standing in the middle of the beach.

He simply tore his shirt off and she turned completely red as she saw his ripped body. The sun glistened off of his abs and he did a few stretches which didn't help her cause.

Midnight: *purr*

Anko:"Hubba hubba~"

Some of the other girls blushed at the sight of him.

Kirishima walked over and was wearing a pair of red swim trunks.

Kirishima:"Nice summer bod man!"

(Y/n):"Thanks. Wanna see the best cannonball of your life?"

Kirishima nodded rapidly and (Y/n) walked back and sprinted, jumped into the air high enough to pass a few clouds, then dropped down. The force he had caused a large splash that washed away anyone who was near the water. Which happened to be Sasuke, Bakugo, Issei and Mineta.

 Which happened to be Sasuke, Bakugo, Issei and Mineta