Multiversal Madness Finale

Multiversal Madness Finale- Dragon Boy Z

(Y/n)'s eyes fluttered open as he found himself in a bright room. He squinted his eyes before they completely adjusted. He looked around to see he was in an infirmary. And he looked down at himself to notice he had bandages wrapped around him. He sat up and hissed in pain and laid back down.

The door opened and Ozpin stepped in. (Y/n) raised a brow, but didn't notice any negative energy coming off the man.

(Y/n):"Prof. Ozpin..."

Ozpin:"Hello young man. I hope you're doing well."

(Y/n):"Not as much as I'd like to be."

Ozpin:"Unfortunate. Tell me, what caused you such a great deal of injuries?"

(Y/n):"Two things mainly that just sort of stacked the damage. A fight with this one guy and then we teamed up to fight this crazy dragon."

Ozpin:"A...dragon? But they have long been extinct."

(Y/n):"Well this one was built different. Anyway, thanks for helping me out, sir."

Ozpin:"Of course. But, I would like to question you a bit more. However, you may rest up and eat some food for the time being."

He nodded and Ozpin left the room.

(Y/n):"Thank Beerus I'm not in some weird universe where everyone hates me for no valid reason."

He let out a small chuckle and winced.

(Y/n):"How bad did that explosion hurt?"

He tried to unwrap the bandages, but his hand was then slapped by Recovery Girl.

RG:"No siree! None of that! I brought you a plate of breakfast. Now be a good boy and eat and don't remove your bandages until you're fully recovered."

He just nodded and began to eat some pancakes she brought for him.

(Y/n): Well, this isn't bad at all. Free food and a little comfy bed as I heal up is good. But Towa wasn't the one that brought me here this time. That Ulti guy was the one who did this.

He finished his food and Recovery Girl took the tray and walked out with it. (Y/n) laid back down carefully and exhaled.

(Y/n):"Hope everyone back home is doing alright."

Back with the original Union Academy

21:"Behold! An android built from the ground up! This looks exactly like (Y/n)! Down to the last minute details."

Ryuko:"And how is this supposed to help?"

21:"Because, with this, we can clear his name without having to ask the original (Y/n) to swallow his pride."

A-(Y/n):"I am in love with 21. I wish to marry her."

Ruby:"Blasphemy! The real one would never say something dumb like that!"

21:"Oh? And how do you know?"

Ruby:"Because I know him better!"

21:"Whatever. I have exclusive footage of him fighting in nothing but his boxers. So ha! Anyway, this will definitely work. Trust me."

Back with (Y/n)

The door opened about 30 minutes later and Ozpin stepped in with someone at his side.