One Little Sparring Match

(Y/n) made it to Union Academy and descended near the entrance. People looked on and saw he was holding a woman in his arms. His friends then noticed this and watched him walk indoors.

Izuki:"Hey, who was that?"

Joan:"Maybe she was the reason he powered up so much."

Ruby:"Let's check it out."

They nodded and followed after him as he made his way to the infirmary. He set her gently on a bed as Recovery Girl looked over her.

(Y/n) turned around and saw his friends looking at him curiously.

(Y/n):"Get the club together. I need to make an announcement."

He walked off without saying anything else which left them even more curious.

And soon his club members had gathered as (Y/n) looked at each of them.

Rias:"(Y/n), why are we here? I thought practice was only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays."

(Y/n):"I didn't call you here to practice. I came to talk. The person that made me bleed when we had our first meeting is finally dealt with. Her name is Android 21. Ruby, Joan, and Izuki saw me carrying her to the infirmary. Hopefully I can convince her to join our side."

Kirishima:"Sweet! So that's one problem dealt with!"

(Y/n):"Yep, but there's just one last loose end to tie up."

Asia:"Towa, right?"

He simply nodded

Pyrrha:"How are you going to deal with her?"

(Y/n):"That's the reason why I called you here. I'll be bringing two mentors of mine here."

Everyone gasped and went wide eyed.

Issei:"No way! Some of your own mentors?! Then they gotta be crazy strong!"

(Y/n):"Indeed. Far more than me that's for certain."

He looked at his fist and clenched it and let out a small chuckle.

(Y/n):"I want to have a sparring match with them that you all can witness."

Rias:"Witness a sparring match between three powerful beings? That's going to draw a lot of attention won't it?"

(Y/n):"Exactly. Towa won't be able to resist the power that's being gathered up in one place. And with my mentors at my side we can get the drop on her."

They all nodded and agreed.

(Y/n):"So if one of you may be so kind as to let Ozpin know we'll be borrowing the stadium..."

He began creating a magic circle with a piece of chalk and used his ki to transport himself back to his home world.

Pyrrha:"Rias, how about you and I go?"

Rias:"Right. Let's go."

The two redheads got up from their seats and began walking to the nearest elevator. Everyone else in the club room began discussing how awesome it would be to see (Y/n) going up against some people stronger than him.

Joan:"I wonder what his mentors are like."

Izuki:"Well he told us they were tough as nails and made him push past his limits. My guess is they are wise old people that use their age as a way to hide their strength."

Ruby:"No way! I bet they're huge men about 7 feet tall with bushy beards!"

Joan:"Maybe they're monks that can paralyze you with a single hit."