Quest Cleared!

(Y/n) landed on a rooftop and smiled. The sky was filled with stars and the moon.

(Y/n):"Yeah! I can feel it! I'm back in the Union City I'm familiar with! I wonder if the heat laid off me while I was gone. Speaking of which, how long was I away anyway?"

As he pondered, a bright light shined in his eyes. He flinched and covered his face with his hands and peered out to see it was a police helicopter. Several of then and they had heroes and huntsmen inside waiting to pounce on him.

(Y/n):"You cannot be serious right now."

Police:"SURRENDER PEACEFULLY! THE CITY COUNCIL HAS ALREADY DECIDED YOUR FATE."

(Y/n):"What?! I just got back!"

Guns were getting loaded and he sighed in exasperation. He held his hands in the air and got down on his knees. Police jumped down and cuffed him tightly. He just let it happen with an annoyed face.

He was taken by air to a large prison off the main island. Countless guards surrounded the area and they threw him in a cell. It was pure white with a single bed, a sink, and a toilet. The thing "keeping" him there was a giant metal door that slammed directly to the ground with an automated locking system.

(Y/n):"I thought the teachers were supposed to help me clear my name. I mean I can get out if I wanted, but that would make things worse. I'll just see where this goes. I can use some rest."

He laid on the bed and instantly fell asleep before waking up the next day. He was taken to a courtroom with teachers and friends sitting in the seats behind him. They carried worried faces as Ragyo Kiryuin walked through those doors. She winked at him and sat at the table to his right with a lawyer.

Judge:"(Y/n), you have been brought here today because Ragyo would like to pardon you if you give her an actual formal apology."

(Y/n):"Wait, what's with the emphasis on actual?"

Ragyo:"Oh? Do you not know? Your friends behind you tried to fool me using a cheap android!"

I looked over my shoulder and saw 21 rubbing her neck and chuckled awkwardly.

(Y/n):"Could you...explain that to me?"

Ragyo:"I was busy overseeing one of my other factories when my secretary told me I had a visitor. And it happened to be you. I was excited. We had tea and ate snacks. You apologized to me and we shook hands. And there, I felt the stark contrast between metal and bones. You would've came back to a cleared up name, but I was completely made a fool!"

(Y/n):"...."

Ragyo:"You have such wonderful friends. Though they were too ambitious. I'm a woman of business. I know when someone is trying to cheat me. And I don't like that. Not. One. Bit."

She glared at the crowd then faced the judge.

Judge:"Thank you for the clarification. What do you have to say in response, young man?"

He looked at Ragyo who had a false innocent smile on her face and then looked at his friends. Ozpin mouthed "Do it" and so were many other of his friends.

Ragyo:"(Y/n), you're a lovely boy. I want to get to know you better. But you moved far too fast. With this apology all will be forgiven and we can start anew. I wouldn't mind being friends with you."

The doors were suddenly kicked open and everyone looked to see Ryuko rushing in like a bull.

Ryuko:"(Y/n), don't listen to that bitch! She's Satsuki's mom after all! She's trying to play you."

Judge:"Guards!"

The police on duty were about to stop her before Ragyo stood up and completely backhanded her and she crashed into a wall.