Mission's Not Over Yet

I returned to the Time Nest with Goku and Vegeta as Chronoa faced us and gasped.

Chronoa:"(Y/n)! You did it!"

"Heh yep! What are you gonna do with her?"

Before she could answer, Whis and Beerus showed up.

Beerus:"I'll be the one to deal with her."

"How?"

Beerus:"A simple Hakai."

"Are you serious?"

Beerus:"Indeed. She kept messing around with time and made a mockery of me! It's as you humans say, better not fuck around and find out."

"But she..."

Vegeta:"Don't tell me you've got sympathy for that woman!"

"I mean...she took me to another universe and I was lucky to make friends there. I...I don't know if I should let her die without at least thanking her..."

Vegeta:"Are you serious?! Now is your chance to eliminate her for good and you're backing out?!"

"Shut up! Remember when you let Cell become perfect?!"

Vegeta:"Tch! I was a different man back then!"

"Really?"

Vegeta:"Yes really!"

Goku:"Hey, cut it out you two. Vegeta, we have Beerus right here with us so if anything happens he can deal with it. We'll let (Y/n) say a final goodbye and Beerus will do his thing."

Vegeta:"...fine!"

He walked off and began muttering under his breath.

"Thanks Goku."

Goku:"No problem (Y/n)."

I smiled and set Towa down against a building and waited for her to wake up.

A few minutes went by and she awoke and gasped. She tried to use her staff, but Chronoa was holding onto it and stood by Whis.

Towa:"(Y/n)! Why did you bring me here?!"

"To finish my mission. Towa, why exactly did you go to that dimension?"

Towa:"Hmph. If you must know it was to create a new Mira and perhaps bring Demigra out."

All:"What?!"

Towa:"What I had planned was to create an army of minions with Mira taking charge over them and luring you away from everyone here. From there, I would make you battle every minion in a gauntlet type of match before inevitably fighting Mira and Demigra. You would be tired and I'd have them break you as I took you away and left those two to their own devices."

Beerus:"Oh well, too bad. Now hurry up (Y/n). I'm wanting to nap right about now."

Towa:"So, you're the one that's going to kill me then?"

"No. Beerus is. I just wanted to thank you personally."

Towa then went red and looked at me curiously.

Towa:"Thank...me?"

"Yeah. If I hadn't went after you then I wouldn't have made so many new friends. And if not for you, 21 might've turned everyone there into candy and possibly destroyed the world. There are so many things that could've happened if I didn't chase after you. A lot of them would be bad things...but still... You helped me meet some great people."

I slowly walked up to her and gave her a hug. Everyone gasped in surprise before she held me tightly.

Towa:"(Y/n)... If I'm going to die, then please... Let it be in your arms..."