Calling In Backup

Izuki POV

I was reviewing some notes I had on some heroes as Gran Torino and I were heading towards a city past Hosu where I would continue my training. Training with Torino was pretty fun and easy. I had to land a few hits on him and thanks to (Y/n) I was able to! As I was reading, I heard people yelling which woke up Gran Torino. Outside the window was something I never expected to see again.

"Nomu!"

This one was a grayish color and had two bat-like wings on its back. It crashed through our train car and freaked everyone out. Torino jumped towards it and drop kicked it down to the streets of Hosu below.

"Gran Torino!"

I activated One For All and followed suit. Explosions went off in the distance and I saw smoke rising.

"No..."

Chaos was spreading throughout the city in just mere moments.

"I will save everyone! This isn't just about the internship! It's about everyone!"

I activated 10% and ran across the rooftops in search of Gran Torino.

Joan POV

Pyrrha:"Hiyah!"

Pyrrha used her spear to stab through an Alpha Beowolf as it turned to dust.

BOOOOOOMMMM!!!

We heard a loud explosion and saw Rover flying through the air.

Ren:"Mr. Rover!"

Ren ran over to Rover and caught him in his arms. He was bleeding badly with cuts across his chest and torso.

Rover:"Kids... R-run..."

Trees were being knocked down as Nora, Pyrrha, and I readied our weapons. Something then jumped out and we froze.

 Something then jumped out and we froze

"I-is th-that a...?"

Pyrrha:"Nomu..."

Nora:"It looks different than the one from the USJ."

Ren:"This can't be!"

Rover:"Run...!"

"N-no! We will fight this thing!"

Nora:"We're huntsmen! And if we run now, it will find the village and attack everyone there!"

Ren:"And we're not going to let that happen!"

The Nomu roared and shook the ground. And then Nora roared back.

Nora:"RRRRRAAAAAGGGHHHHH!! NORA WILL CRUSH YOU!"

Nora turned her hammer into a grenade launcher and started blasting Nomu. Pyrrha and Ren followed suit by throwing fire dust crystals at it. I ran to Rover and helped him up. I began to walk him somewhere safe.