Special: The Longest Night

*Drip*

The sounds of liquid hitting the floor echoed throughout a cold and empty room.

*Drip*

The entire world seemed to be so colorless.

*Drip*

The liquid began to fall in slow motion as color swirled around the world and closed in on the liquid. It became a crimson color and fell into a puddle of more crimson liquid. The liquid carried a foul stench of iron.

The puddle of blood was leading back to four lifeless bodies. The bodies once held brilliant auras around them but the light had dimmed... permanently. There was a body of a girl with white hair and pale blue skin. Another girl with pinkish skin and nearly violet hair. A girl with light green skin and slightly dark green hair. And the final girl was a yellow skinned one with orange hair.

The blood dripping came from the hand of a woman with fair skin and blonde hair. A man looked on in horror as the woman he once loved had killed their children. The woman wiped her face with her awful and bloodied hands. The blood seemed to seep into her skin as it became a ghostly white while her irises became the crimson color of her children's blood.

?:"O̷̞̝͐z̴̼̖͂m̶̘̹̕a̴͎̩̍.̶̧̭͛͝.̷̠͚̈́͂.̵̱̎ ̴̯̫͌̔Ẏ̴̰͚̎o̴͚͐͊ͅú̶̯͠ͅ ̴̣̀͠f̶̭͘͜ó̶̘͜r̴͕̈́c̷̘͎͋e̵͇̋͠ď̸͎̝ ̸͂̾͜m̷̘̀y̸̯̽̾ ̸̬̘̂̽ḧ̸͜a̶̮͆n̸̘͠d̸̨͉͛.̵̧̬̍.̵̮̑͘.̵̢̞̉͐ ̸̮̹̂N̶̮̼̋͘ǫ̴̂̕w̵̨͐̾ ̴̠̾̄͜Ï̶̜̩ ̵͙̇ṡ̶̘̻͝h̴͜͝ȁ̴̹̭͘l̸͉̼͗̅l̵͈̳̾ ̷̰̱͝u̵̳̭̎s̷̡̯͠͝e̴͚̋ ̶̡̲͛͠i̴̲̤̾̿t̷̲́͘ ̶̛͈̂t̵̪̩͊̈́o̸̜̳͂̑ ̴̜̘̊̄k̷̫͒i̵͚͖̇̍ḷ̷͍̈́͑ĺ̷̡ ̵͚͈͂y̴̡͎̔o̶̱̙̒͝u̴̦̺̿̂!̸̘̳̉̈"

Her voice was so eerie and distorted that the man covered his ears as she shed a few tears. She then jumped at the man known as Ozma and-

Ozpin:"AHHHHH!"

Ozpin shot awake in a cold sweat as he looked around his room to see nothing. He panted and turned on his lamp and tried to calm his nerves.

Ozpin:"Salem..."

He placed his face in his hands and sighed heavily. Recently, he's been having the same nightmare about the woman he once loved and his children. He got out of his bed and walked around his room to stare at an old painting he had.

There he was, in a past life, standing with Salem and their four daughters. These four became known as the Maidens. Women who held incredible magical powers that even the devils and angels feared. However, there was another child in the painting. It was a young boy with pale skin and gray hair.

Ozpin:"Noir...where are you?"

He sighed and touched the face of his son in the painting. He walked over to his window and saw the moon shining brightly overhead.

Ozpin:"The moon was the thing you loved the most. You always dreamt of being the first to land on it."

Ozpin let tears flow from his eyes and collapsed on his knees.

Elsewhere

Hidden within a large mountain range, lies a base filled with villains of great power. One such being was Salem. The queen of all Grimm. On her nightstand was a picture of her, Ozma and their five children.

She very much regrets everything she's done but her and Ozma's ideals are what's keeping them apart. She held the picture in her hands and let a few tears drop onto the frame.

October 30, 2035

It was quite cold and windy out during the early morning. A young farmhand put on his jacket and walked into the village to begin his work. Things have been great for the village lately as people came in and out buying pumpkins from them.