Return Of A Foe

Joan was currently putting on her gear as she was getting ready to train with (Y/n). Her friend/roommate Pyrrha noticed this.

Pyrrha:"Where are you off to?"

Joan:"Oh! I'm training with the new kid."

Pyrrha:"(Y/n), right?"

Joan:"Yeah."

Pyrrha remembered the livestream of him completing all three tasks for his initiation. His fight with All Might got her heart pumping. The thought of training against someone that strong and amazing exhilarated her.

Pyrrha:"May I join you?"

Joan:"Umm you need to ask (Y/n). I got his number if you want me to ask for you."

Pyrrha:"That'd be great."

Hey, my friend wants to know if she can train with us.

Can she use a sword?

Joan:"He wants to know if you can use a sword."

Pyrrha:"I can."

She can.

Great! Tell her to swing on by. I'm already here with Izuki.

Joan:"He said yes."

Pyrrha:"Great! Let's get going then."

* * *

They arrived at the training hall and saw that Izuki was holding her arms at her sides, sweating. She was also sparking with green lightning.

(Y/n):"That's right. Focus all of that energy throughout your entire body. Will yourself to not let it stay in one spot. Mind over matter."

He noticed Joan and Pyrrha and walked towards them.

(Y/n):"Good to see you here Joan. And you must be her friend. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

Pyrrha:"Pyrrha Nikos."

(Y/n):"Glad you came by

(Y/n):"Glad you came by. I don't think I could teach Joan anything about using a sword. I'm more of a hand-to-hand kind of guy."

Pyrrha:"That's understandable. But if you don't mind me asking, may I have a quick sparring match with you?"

(Y/n) smiled.

(Y/n):"You may. Izuki, get your journal out for this."

Izuki stopped her concentration and panted then nodded her head and ran to her gym bag and fished out her journal and pencil.