Hunt Down The Free Man

"So where are we headed exactly?"

Qrow:"To the kingdom of Vacuo. A city called Dark Meat City. It's also called the DMC. As in depression, murder, and crazy-ass motherfuckers."

This made me raise my brow.

Qrow:"It's a city of thieves, crooks and scumbags alike. The police there have been forced to do nothing because of all the crime that goes on. Even heroes are afraid to step foot into the city."

"Damn."

Qrow:"Yep. Which makes it a good hiding place for this guy."

"So why are we going after this guy?"

Qrow:"Well, he killed an old friend of ours and stole a flash drive with important info on it."

"I see."

Qrow:"The trip is gonna be another five hours so get some shut eye while you can."

He laid down and began to drift to sleep. I nodded and laid down as well and began to close my eyes.

Later

I was brought out of my slumber when I heard someone screaming. I got up and saw the pilot freaking out.

"What's going on?!"

Pilot:"We're under attack!"

The bullhead was then knocked to the right but I remained standing. The pilot tried to steer back onto course back couldn't. I shook Qrow awake and he groaned.

Qrow:"What?"

A loud bang was heard on the roof and he sighed. He grabbed his weapon and I kicked the door open to see a flock of Nevermore flying near us. There was someone standing on the back of one with his left hand gripping a chain.

I jumped out and a Nevermore flew at me. I sliced its head off and floated in the air which made the attacker confused and intrigued. Qrow began to shoot down any of the Grimm that got near the ship.

"I don't know who you are exactly but you ruined my sleep!"

He said nothing and motioned for the Grimm to charge at me.

I didn't react but instead pointed my finger at them and started blasting.

The Grimm were instantly vaporized and I blasted the Nevermore he was one

The Grimm were instantly vaporized and I blasted the Nevermore he was one. He began to free fall but I flew after him and grabbed him by the ankle. I flew back to the ship and tossed him inside. Qrow hit him with the butt of his weapon.

Qrow:"Just who are you?"

Man:"I'm just a guy trying to make some money. That's all I have to say."

"So someone's paying you?"

He said nothing so I grabbed him by the head and began to lightly squeeze. I was holding back by a significant margin and my grip wasn't that tight... to me at least. To him, it felt like his head was caught in a vice grip.