Tournament Arc Pt. 1

A/n: You heard it here first folks! It's a fucking tournament arc!

The halls were bustling as students were running in and out of the academy to find their friends and teammates. It was the first day of the tournament and excitement, adrenaline and anxiety ran throughout most of the students.

The academy had food stalls, games and other types of stands for everyone to enjoy. Some students were chilling with their buds to calm their nerves while others were in their dorm making sure they had their gear in order.

Issei and Mineta were trying to hit on the moms that came to the event. They figured their status as students as the academy would help them get with them... it did not work.

Mina, Mako and Nora were going stall to stall eating foods and trying to rank them all.

Ruby, Izuki, Uraraka, and Tsu were just playing some of the games before the tournament started.

Everyone was in a cheery mood. However, one thing was on their mind: where is (Y/n)?

He was gone for nearly two weeks but he had signed up for the tournament already. But they knew their friend would be fine wherever he was.

Midnight was roaming around in costume as people took pictures of her. She decided to give them a show and struck some poses which made them go nuts.

The time went by until Ozpin made an announcement for everyone to hear.

Ozpin:"All students must change into their gym uniforms. The first day of the tournament will begin shortly."

The students panicked and ran to their dorms to grab their gym uniforms.

One Hour Later

The first year students were currently in the locker rooms waiting to be called out into the stadium.

The girls' locker room was filled with anxiousness as the boys' locker room was filled with a bunch of pumped up freaks high on PCP. They were doing last minute push-ups, stretches and Kirishima used his quirk and started banging his head against a locker.

Mic:"And now everyone! Let's get ready to meet this year's batch of first years!"

That was their cue. They all walked out onto the stadium field as everyone clapped and cheered. The students smiled and waved at everyone who was watching. Midnight was on a stage and blew kisses at the students and spectators.

Midnight:"Attention everyone, we are going to announce this year's qualifying round event. The tasks can vary from a wide range of difficulty. It may be something simple as rope climbing or seeing how many Grimm you could defeat within a three minute period."

Everyone was a bit nervous as she snapped her fingers and a holographic screen popped up behind her. It spun through a bunch of words until it was slowing down and stopped one one: obstacle race.

Midnight:"Ooh! Would you look at that? Now, everyone is going to run through Emerald forest back here. So long as you stay on course, anything goes."

The spectators howled with delight and excitement.

Midnight:"Before we start, let us make sure everyone is accounted for."

The screen started showing a list of names and went through them individually. It made a ding noise if they were present. All of them were present and then it came to the final student, (Y/n). It buzzed and everyone gasped.

Man 1:"What the hell?"

Man 2:"Is a student seriously missing out an important event?!"

The spectators began to get mad at the fact a student didn't show up. The screen then made a ding noise and everyone turned their heads to see a tall, muscular figure walking into the stadium. Ruby smiled with delight while Yang smirked after seeing her sister's joyous face. But when Ruby wasn't looking, she scowled at him.