Tournament Arc Pt. 2

Everyone was back into their casual wear and enjoying the festivities while (Y/n) was in the occult research club room with his friends.

Rias:"Thank you again for helping Asia out."

(Y/n):"It's no trouble at all. But I should be thanking you Rias."

Rias:"Oh?"

(Y/n):"You taught me how to use that use that spell."

Everyone gasped and she smiled. Yang was the most shocked and instantly regretted all the bad things she wished happened to him.

Ruby:"You know magic now?!"

(Y/n):"Not really. Rias taught me a spell to head back home but instead of using magic, I used my ki. It goes into the reason why I was gone for two weeks. I managed to open a portal back home and well, I was greeted by my friends and mentors over there. We had a party and the morning after, I trained with two of my mentors. That's what I did for most of my time back there. I even got some new techniques."

Izuki:"Well we've been keeping up with our training as well! Joan knows her way around a sword and a bit of hand to hand combat."

He smiled and looked at Joan. She blushed and smiled back.

Yang:"Hey (Y/n), if you could fly why didn't you?"

(Y/n):"Two reasons. First being, that I wanted to have some fun. Second being, if I showed off my flight and ki abilities then no doubt everyone in the world will be gunning for me."

Pyrrha:"I can completely understand your reasons."

Akeno:"So what's next for you?"

(Y/n):"I'm going to get some grub. I am starving."

Everyone's stomach then grumbled.

Kiba:"Guess you're not the only one."

They all walked out together and visited different food stalls and laughed. Before they knew it, the evening was approaching.

People were heading back home and to their dorms. Meanwhile, (Y/n) was on top of the school looking up at the night sky. He was happy to be having fun like a normal teen.

The Next Day

It was the second day of the tournament and people were amped to see the next challenge for the first years. Some of the upperclassmen were jealous that the first years were getting all of the attention.

Currently, a boy was holding his mom's hand and a balloon in his other. He tripped over something and fell over letting go of his balloon.

Mom:"Oh dear are you alright?"

Boy:"My balloon!"

He was about to cry until he saw someone jump up and grab the string. The person landed and the boy saw that it was (Y/n).

Boy:"Mommy look! It's (Y/n) from yesterday!"

Mom:"He looks even more handsome in person."

The boy got up and walked over to him.

(Y/n):"Hey little buddy, here's your balloon."

He kneeled and tied it around his wrist so he wouldn't lose it.

Boy:"I saw you yesterday and you were awesome!"

(Y/n):"Glad you think so. Hopefully I can keep showing you how awesome I am later today. Well you two take care now."

They nodded and thanked him as he walked off. As he was walking, he saw some pro heroes and tried to avoid them. He didn't want anyone to recruit him just yet. He played a few games and failed to win on purpose then got some food.