Next-Gen Hero

Ruby:"Oh man this is soooo exciting! A trip to the USJ!"

Weiss:"Calm down Ruby, this is just rescue practice."

Ruby:"Yeah but still! It's so cool!"

Izuki:"I wonder what kind of things we're going to learn and do over there."

The students were in their combat gear excited to go on a little field trip.

Rias:"(Y/n) keeps getting more and more surprising by the day."

Asia:"I think he's nice."

Issei:"Of course you'd think that. He saved you from that Bakugo bastard."

Across the campus, Bakugo sneezed and growled.

Bakugo:"Who the hell is talking about me?!"

Issei quickly shut up and Asia giggled and thought back on what happened last week.

Flashback

She was walking down the hall with books in her hand when she turned the corner and bumped into someone. She fell on her rear and quickly apologized.

Asia:"Ow... I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention."

Bakugo:"Yeah, you better be sorry."

Asia grew worried as she saw Bakugo with a pissed off face.

Bakugo:"You're that girl that hangs with that fucking perv right? I should clean those germs off for ya."

His hand created mini explosions and she grew scared and backed away. That was until she saw Bakugo grunt in pain. Bakugo was punched by (Y/n). He then kneed him in the gut and elbowed Bakugo in the back of the head. He collapsed on the ground and helped her up.

Present

Akeno:"That was sweet of him. I wonder where he is though."

She looked around but didn't see him anywhere. Two buses pulled up in front of the school and Aizawa hopped out of one. Kakashi then hopped out the other.

Kakashi:"Alright kiddos, hop in."

They cheered and the students gathered into the buses. Ruby, Joan, Izuki, Asia and many others hopped into the bus Aizawa was in. Yang, Ryuko and Pyrrha were in Kakashi's bus. Ruby and Joan sat together and Izuki and her friend Tsuyu Asui sat next to her.

 Ruby and Joan sat together and Izuki and her friend Tsuyu Asui sat next to her

Izuki:"Where's (Y/n)?"

Joan:"I don't know. I didn't see him get on the bus."

Ruby:"He might be on Yang's bus."

She texted her sister to see if she has seen (Y/n) recently. She responded saying no.

Aizawa:"Alright, strap yourselves in. We've got an hour long ride ahead of us."