Shut Up And Level Up!

I was currently standing in front of a group of students I never made any interactions with. Or hardly any interactions with...the shinobi.

A/n: Yeah. Crazy how I never used them much in the story. This is why I kinda stopped writing for a bit. Because I had characters but I never used them and stuck with a certain group. Ooh boy. I deeply apologize for this.

Before me stood Naruto, Rock Lee, and Shikamaru.

Rock Lee:"Hey (Y/n)! Is there any reason you wanted to see us?"

"Yeah. I wanted you guys to come train with me. I feel like I never got to know you guys that much."

Shikamaru:"Now that mention it, yeah."

Naruto:"Are you sure you want to train with us?"

"Of course. It's a good way to know each other plus I want to see what Chakra is all about compared to my ki. I also want you guys to get stronger."

Rock Lee:"That's a great idea! I want to be able to stand with Guy-sensei and help him with my improved strength!"

"Bring your teams along as well."

Naruto:"I don't think Sasuke would want to join you."

"What? Why not?"

Naruto:"Well you outclassed him and Bakugo in power so that's a reason. Plus he doesn't really get along with anyone. But he's still my buddy so I'll try and drag him along!"

"Good deal. I'll meet you in the training hall then."

* * *

Soon enough Naruto came back with his fellow shinobi apart from Sasuke. I took a good look at each of them.