Union Academy's Strongest

The rain poured down heavily as Xerxes and (Y/n) stared each other down.

(Y/n):"Fight you? No, I want to kill you."

Xerxes:"Then give it your best shot!"

(Y/n) needed no other signal and acted quickly. As thunder boomed in the distance, (Y/n) delivered a devastating kick to Xerxes right in the ribs. Xerxes groaned in pain as he felt something crack before being launched away. Xerxes flew through the air as his body began to heal himself up.

Xerxes: What the hell?! Is this guy seriously this strong?! With no quirk or power?!

Xerxes landed on the ground and slid across it as his eyes started glowing.

Xerxes: No matter. I'll be able to stop him with my arsenal of moves.

(Y/n) flew straight towards Xerxes and he only held up one hand. (Y/n) was frozen in the air as Xerxes laughed.

Xerxes:"You landed a clean hit on me, I'll admit. But I have you right where I want you!"

(Y/n) glared at Xerxes and opened his mouth as he was going to say something.

Xerxes:"Go ahead, fool. Say a cheesy one-liner. I'm waiting!"

(Y/n) dropped his head which made Xerxes smile.

Xerxes:"Pathetic."

Just then, (Y/n) raised his head and shot forth a beam straight from his mouth!

Xerxes:"Oh shit!"

The beam blasted Xerxes at point blank range and sent him flying farther away and (Y/n) was freed from his telekinesis.

Inside the school, nearly everyone was watching the match unfold. All of his friends were absolutely floored after seeing him shoot a beam from his mouth.

Kirishima:"Are we gonna learn that in our ki club?!"

Xerxes teleported behind (Y/n) with his suit singed and threw a direct punch to his cheek. (Y/n) slid back several feet but tanked the hit and spit on the ground.

(Y/n):"My turn!"

He jumped at Xerxes to grab the collar of his shirt. He reeled his fist back and punched him directly in the nose. Blood gushed out and landed on (Y/n)'s knuckles as Xerxes flew back.

Xerxes:"You...bastard!"

His body healed up in an instant and he rubbed his nose in annoyance.

Xerxes:"I haven't bled like that since I first joined this school."

(Y/n):"Hope you aren't getting horrible flashbacks."

Xerxes simply chuckled and looked at him.

Xerxes:"Oh, I put those horrible things rest. I've gotten my vengeance so I've nothing to worry about. But you should be worried over what other things I have up my sleeve!"