Multiversal Madness Pt. 2

Multiversal Madness Pt. 2- Sins, Demons, and Holy Knights

The sun was shining brightly overhead as the scenery happened to be a large and open field. Everything looked incredibly beautiful and so clean. Especially the air. But within the plains laid the body of dear old (Y/n).

He was simply laying on the soft grass and stared up at the beautiful sky. He could feel all his original power flowing through his body and smiled. He then sat up and stretched out his body.

(Y/n):"Okay. Now which way should I go?"

He began walking around aimlessly with his hands behind his head. He whistled as he walked and felt some strange energies a few miles away. He narrowed his eyes before flying over there. He landed close by and saw someone fighting a trio of giant red demons.

 He landed close by and saw someone fighting a trio of giant red demons

(Y/n):"Ugh. Those things make me sick just by looking at them."

He then saw someone fighting them by theirself. He got closer and saw some girl with a ponytail and armor fighting off the creatures.

 He got closer and saw some girl with a ponytail and armor fighting off the creatures

She created walls of ice that they easily broke through. One of them had their eyes glowing and shot beams from them. The girl gasped and braced for impact, but it never came. She felt the wind rushing against her face and opened her eyes to see that she was being carried by (Y/n). She blushed and jumped out his arms.

?:"W-who are you?!"

(Y/n):"I'm (Y/n) and I'm here to help. Those dudes look disgusting and I want to stop looking at them."

?:"Well, where's your weapon? Or do you use magic?"

(Y/n):"I guess you could call it magic."

?:"Well these demons have multiple hearts so it's going to take a bit of time to put them down."

(Y/n):"Or I could just..."

He raised his left hand and extended his index finger and had his thumb raised. He then shot out repeated blasts of ki from his fingertips that punctured holes into the demons all over.