Another Android?!

Your POV

I was in my living room just making a list of things I wanted to teach everyone since this was going to be my first club meeting.

I was also watching the news to see if anything about Mira and Towa appeared.

Reporter:"We have received eye witness reports that a strange villain was seen turning heroes and villains alike into candy and sweets."

"What?!"

I kept watching as the lady showed video footage of people getting turned into chocolate, cupcakes, donuts and some other delicious sweets.

Reporter:"What this villain looks like is still a mystery. What we do know is that everyone should stay indoors."

I got time. I think I can handle this!

I ran outside to my balcony and flew into the air. I had to find some sort of trail back to this person.

* * *

So, where is this person at?

?:"Oh what do we have here?"

I heard a voice behind me and turned around so see a Majin.

"You! You're the one who's been eating people right?!"

?:"And what if I am?"

"I'll stop you!"

?:"Just try it~"

I teleported behind her which surprised her and kicked her in the back. She flew forward and rolled along the ground. She growled and stood up.

?:"You're different, I can tell."

"Damn right. I'm (Y/n)!"

21:"Just call me 21. I'm an android and a Majin."

"Oh now that is just too OP!"

She laughed and shot a red ki blast at me. I kicked it back to her but she dodged it.

21:"You might be just the one."

"The one?"

21:"The one that will satiate my hunger!"

She flew at me and I kicked her into the air and blasted her. She flew right down at me and slammed me into the ground. I grit my teeth and she grabbed my face and her body glowed as I felt my body get drained. She got off me and flew away.