Multiversal Madness Pt. 3

Multiversal Madness Pt. 3- The Strongest Humans

(Y/n) was walking around in an empty forest as he tried to think of what could possibly be in this world. He heard a bush rustling and turned to see a bald man in a yellow jumpsuit walk out.

 He heard a bush rustling and turned to see a bald man in a yellow jumpsuit walk out

?:"Huh? I could've sworn something made this place shake."

(Y/n):"Who are you?"

?:"Me? I'm just a guy who's a hero for the fun of it."

(Y/n):"Really? That's cool, but I meant your name."

Saitama:"I'm Saitama. What are you doing all the way out here man?"

(Y/n):"Well some lady I'm trying to find brought me here."

Saitama:"Your outfit... You a martial artist?"

(Y/n):"Something of the sort. Wanna spar? There's something about you that I can't shake off. Like you got some crazy power in ya!"

Saitama:"If you say so."

(Y/n):"I'll let you get the first hit."

Saitama:"Uhh... Are you sure?"

(Y/n):"Come on, don't be afraid."

Saitama:"Alright man..."

Saitama clenched his fist and tapped (Y/n) on the chest with his knuckles. It sent him skidding back several yards as he tore up the ground.

(Y/n):"Holy... That kinda stung..."

Saitama:"Whoa... You're still standing and you took it like a champ. This could be interesting."

(Y/n):"Well now is my turn!"

(Y/n) flew at Saitama and threw a punch across his cheek that sent him crashing through some trees.

(Y/n):"Come on Saitama! Show me all you've got! No love taps, you hear?!"

Saitama came back out and dusted leaves off his shoulders and held a small grin on his face.

Saitama:"You got it!"

The two charged right at each other and threw a punch. Their fists collided and the force was so great it created a powerful shockwave that uprooted dozens of trees and formed a massive crater beneath their feet. Their arms were shaking as they tried to push the other away.

Both of them jumped away and smoke was coming right off their knuckles. Neither of them moved an inch as the wind blew gently between them. As it did, it picked up leaves and one strayed from the others and landed gently at the bottom of the crater they made. The moment it touched the ground, both combatants rushed each other.

The clashing of their fists continued to create shockwaves that tore up the ground they stood on. It seemed to be like they were stuck at a stalemate, before (Y/n) kicked Saitama in his ribs. The attack knocked him away, but he quickly recovered and jumped at (Y/n). Saitama landed a strong dropkick and knocked (Y/n) back several yards.