46

August 3rd, 1995

Artemis' POV

I sat tiredly in my chair at the dining table.

We just finished the Order meeting and it's midnight.

I heard the kids running down the stairs.

They better stop or Sirius' mother will start caterwauling again.

"Cassie, what have I told you about running around." I heard Sirius say.

Then the screaming started.

I put my hands to my ears.

"Filth! Scum! By- products of dirt and vileness! Half- breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my fathers!" Sirius' mom's portrait screamed.

A few minutes later Sirius and Harry walked in.

"Hi ya Harry." I greeted him.

Cassie came scampering through the door after Sirius.

"So Harry, you've met Mundungus, have you?" Sirius said, introducing Mundungus.

"Some'n say m' name?" Mundungus mumbled, he was a minute ago asleep.

See, I'm not the only one tired.

"I 'gree with Sirius...." Mundungus trailed off and put his hand in the air.

He sounds more drunk then tired, probably is to be honest.

"The meetings over, Dung, Harry's here." Sirius said.

Then Mundungus lit a ciggie and talked with Harry and Sirius.

"Cassie, go help Molly." I told Cassie who was sitting on Sirius' lap trying to listen into what her father, Harry and Mundungus were talking about.

She nodded and bounded over to help Molly.

"Fred- George- NO, JUST CARRY THEM!" Mrs. Weasley shrieked.

I looked up and the twins bewitched stuff they were supposed to put on the table.

The knife for the bread flew through the air and we all ducked under the table to avoid being stabbed.

The knife landed right where Sirius' hand had been before he moved it.

"FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, THERE WAS NO NEED- I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS- JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERY TINY THING!" Mrs. Weasley screamed at the twins.

"We were just trying to save a bit of time, Sorry Sirius, mate0 didn't mean to-." Fred said.

Those twins remind me of Sirius when he was younger.

I burst out laughing along with Mundungus, Sirius and Harry.

Then Mrs. Weasley started scolding the twins for using magic all the time for simple tasks.

Cassie walked over and sat in my lap in order to have her soup.

She has just learned how to eat with silverware. Because in Azkaban we only ate with our hands.

She can eat by herself, she just isn't tall enough for these chairs.

People were talking about different things all around the table.

Cassie was rambling on about wanting to go outside and play the muggle kids at the playground across the street.

Then I had to explain to her that she wasn't allowed outside the house.