12

February 12th, 1977

Artemis' POV

Today Alice, Lily, Marlene and I are going dress shopping for the ball.

So I woke up and headed to the Great Hall for breakfast and sat back to back with Lily, Marlene and Alice.

Before breakfast was done the Marauders came over and sat at the Gryffindor table.

Sirius and I did nothing more than just smile at each other before I looked away because I was blushing.

Then I saw McKayla and Lola come over and I rolled my eyes.

McKayla had her usual over realistic amount of makeup on and she sat on the open seat on Sirius' right.

"Hi Siri." She said in a fake high pitched voice and giggled. I don't like that, it annoys me.

"So Siri, you know who your going to the ball with right?" McKayla asked sweetly.

I smirked.

I wish I had a camera.

"Yes I do." Sirius said.

"Great, I'll see you there." McKayla said, winked, stood up and turned to walk away.

As she was doing that Sirius stood up and pulled me up too.

"No, I meant I know I'm going with Artemis." Sirius said and smiled at me.

McKayla's face turned red, she clenched her fists and glared at me with fire in her eyes.

"WHAT!!! YOU'RE GOING WITH THAT USELESS PIECE OF CRAP, SHE'S NOT EVEN PRETTY, AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU LITTLE B**CH, YOU'RE GOING TO PAY, AND MARK MY WORDS THIS THING BETWEEN YOU TWO WILL NOT LAST!!!!!!" McKayla screamed and her and Lola stomped away.

Sirius and I glared at her and I whipped tears from my eyes.

Sirius hugged me momentarily before heading out of the Great Hall, mainly because he knew I was embarrassed.

"Come on Artemis, lets go." Lily said and I nodded and followed her.

When we got to the store we each tried on a bunch of different dresses, makeup and heels.

Heels aren't my favorite, but I can deal with them if they are comfortable.

I also don't really like makeup because it doesn't make me look like myself, unless it's light makeup then I'm good.

We left the shop after two and a half hours of shopping.

"Okay we'll see you Friday at 5 to get ready." Lily said and her, Alice and Marlene went upstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote a shorter chapter because I want the ball to have it's own.

So here is a question:

What is your favorite ship out of these?

1. Wolfstar (Remus and Sirius)

2. Starbucks (James and Sirius)

3. Linny (Ginny and Luna)

4. Drarry (Draco and Harry)

5. Rarry (Ron and Harry)