Road Trip?

I wake up and I feel the side, where five slept, cold and I got worried then the door opens so as a reflex I pull out my knife and throw it. "Good morning darling."
"Shit Sorry honey," he walks over and hands me my knife as I take my coffee. "It's ok I didn't mean to frighten you. So what do we do know?"
"I don't know."
"Do you really think we did it?"
"Saved the world? I don't know probably not knowing are luck."
"I mean my family doesn't have their abilities anymore." I sigh and put my head on his shoulders, "do you think I still have mine?"
"Probably not."
"Yeah," I state as Five starts to play with my hair.
"We ok?"
"Of course babe. You know what we should do?"
"Go on a Road trip?"
"Maybe but also get are rings resized."
"Yes then we start an Alpaca farm."
"No and when did you become Klaus?" I ask him and he just laughs.
"I love you so much Nat."
"I'm very aware and," I kiss his cheek, "I love you too."
He hugs me and I burry my head in his neck as he rub my back. "We should get going we don't have enough money to be hanging out in this motel room forever."
"Yeah life was so easy back at work."
"We murdered people darling."
"And?" I ask looking at him as he just smiles at me.
"Your lucky your adorable babe."
"I'm aware and will you tell me one thing. Is Lila?" I ask with a worried expression on my face, I feel five grab my hands. "Darling she's alive she's with Diego," I feel him move my chin to into his eye, "you wanna go find her don't you babe?"
"I would like to. I just need to be sure she's ok."
"It's ok honey," I wrap my arms around him, "I've got you darling I got you."
"Lilas was, is I don't know anymore but she's pregnant with Diego's."
"I was gonna be an uncle."
"Dumbass you already are an uncle. Claire? Ring a bell."
"Oh yeah, sorry," I chuckle and he kisses the side of forehead. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the motel room.

We get to coffee shop, "hi yes two coffees one black, one with slash of milk."
We get to table and are coffees after Five paid he grabs my hand, "darling if we go looking for Lila and Diego do you have any idea where she would go?"
"The handler used to tell Lila about safe houses more like a break glass in case of emergency. I guess they could still be around. If they went looking for a place that would be good place to start."
"Alright," he rubs his thumb on my knuckles, "hey hey we'll find her honey I promise."
"I know. I just need to know that I'll always be there for her."
"I know sestra-" I turn around and immediately get up then I hug Lila. She hugs back, "I'm glad your alive."
"Hi Nat," i smile and wave at Diego, "so have you two finally done the deed?" I facepalm as Five lightly smacks his brother.
Lila drags me away to another table, "go."
"Go where?"
"On vacation sestra. You and five had earned it we'll be ok."
"Lila?"
"We'll see eachother again. That I know."
"Just answer are you still?"
"Yes I'm still pregnant."
"Hey," I hear five say as he grabs my hand interlocking are fingers together, "you ready?"
"Yeah," I let of Fives hand for a sec and hug my sister, "I love you sestra."
She hugs me back, "I love you too. Now go retire you've earned it." I roll my eyes as Five leads me out of the coffee shop.

We start walking down the street, "thank you." I say to him and he stop then looks at me. "For what?"
"Finding Lila, helping me learn to relax," He just smiles and kisses my cheek, "I might have a surprise for you." I pull him fast down then street then into an alley, "holy shit Nat is this what I think I it is?"
"Yep a 1967 Corvette stingray."
"You bought me car?" Five asks confused and surprised.
"No dumbass, I stole it."
"Of course you did," he says and gets in the car, "get in we should get going." I get the car and five put one of his hands on my thigh while the other was the wheel as we drive away.

"Alright so I circled a bunch of road side attractions for you to stop. It's mostly hole in the wall coffee shops. I might have let my caffeine addiction take control," I tell Five as he driving causing him to giggle.
"Well maybe we could start-" he stops talking and quickly turns. "Fucking hell Five were gonna die."
"Oh please like I would like that happened to you."
"Your so weird."
"I know," he pulls up to a place called Dinosaur land.
"Why? We're not children."
"Just come on, please."
"Fine man-child," I get out of the car then we walk into the park.

"Alright alright favorite part so far?" Five asks me as we sit down at a table. "Umm your dorky face."
"Rude darling."
"Oh come on really cause it was adorable. The last time I saw you smile that much was when you started celebrating are birthday."
"Noo I was celebrating your birthday. I hate mine."
"We have the same birthday." We really did have this argument this before when he started doing this shit. "Yes but I hate mine and I love yours because I love you Natalia."
"You do wouldn't have guessed," I tell him sarcastically as we get up and leave to go finish are trip.