Season 2: part 1

On April the 1st, 2019 the earth was destroyed by a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes, ironically the 7 survivors of the apocalypse were the very family that brought it on. "Hold on it's gonna get messy!"
December 25, 1962, Dallas, Texas. I land in a alley way and look up at the vortex closing, "dammit Five!" I Sit down in the alleyway when some dude comes over to me. "Miss are you ok?" I look at my arm which is still bleeding from where Five cut me then at my stomach which is bleeding again from the popped stitches.
"Uh oh right yeah yeah I'll be fine do you happen to know what year it and date it is?"
"It's Christmas and 1962."
"Great thank you."
"Are you sure your all right? You look pale."
"You ask one more question I'll put a knife in your eyeball." I pass out.

"Luther, Diego, Natalia," I turn around at the sound of gunshots and walk out of the alley way. "Soviets attack us. This can't be right." I continue to look for my family through all the gun fire. "What the hell did we do now?" Suddenly I see Vanya stop something, Klaus summoning dead soldiers, Luther being well Luther, Allison rumoring soliders, and Diego dodging bullets. "Five you sick son of bitch where the hell have you been!" I run to them but Someone grabs my shoulder, "you want to live come with me."
"Hazel? What the hells going on here?"
"There's no time to explain. Those are nukes old timer."
"What about my family?"
"You can't save them if your dead." We jump and land. "Ok what the hell was that?"
"The end of world November, 25, 1963."
"63? Hazel I'm no history buff but I don't recall a nuclear holocaust in 1963."
"No shit."
"what about my family?"
"Dead like everyone else."
"Where am I now?"
"Dallas same street 10 days earlier. Plenty of time to restore the timeline and save them."
"So where do we start?"
"We your on your own pal. I'm just here to keep a promise to Angus."
"She?"
"Dead Cancer."
"Took her quick. We had 20 good years together. I guess forever just wasn't in the cards. You and Natalia still together?"
"I'm sorry Hazel and I hope if I can find her. What about the commission?"
"I quite those assholes remember? I don't own them fuzz of my peaches."
"Then who the hell are those guys?" Three white haired men walk towards us and start shooting. "Run!" I get pushed with the briefcase. I end up behind a car with the briefcase which now as holes, "how many times did I say bullet proof briefcase?" I jump and get on the roof of some building.  Then I jump to alleyway. "Five?" I turn around and see her my beautiful brown haired stubborn woman. "Natalia."

"Oh my god I thought you were dead," I rush over to him and hug him, "I've missed you so much."
Five notices something walks to the door,  then jumps us inside. We sneak up the stairs and knock. "What do you want?"
"Hi we're selling Encyclopedias for are youth group? I was curious-" he shuts the door then Five jumps us in. "Ah!" I laugh and Five smiles looking at the scared man with scalpel. "How did you do that?"
"Don't really have time to explain."
"You from the Pentagon?"
"Nope."
"CIA, FBI, KGB?"
"No crazy," I say.
"That fresh," five jumps to the coffee, "Honey you want some."
"Always." He hands me a cup.
"This Colombian?"
"It's my own blend." Five and I start to look around. "You ever hear of Area 51 Roswell?"
"Hot damm. It's all true ufos, crop circles."
"We'll the truth is out there." I look the pictures on the wall. "anomalies?"
"Like you?" He points to me, "you were one the people that fell out the sky but you were hurt. Besides her there were 5 others that fell from the sky." He goes into a story and I stop paying attention going to look around for clues about the others. "Did you get a good look at any of them?"
"The first one then the big sensitive one?"
"Sensitive?"
"cried a lot keep coming back to the ally keep calling for a woman named-"
"Allison," I cut him off.
"Luther."
"The others came back to off and on eventually they stopped."
"My families alive. Shit."
"Five you wanna explain what's going on?"
"I've got 10 days to find them and save the world."
"Fuck. Not again," I groan and sit on the floor.
"Now we need your help to do that."
"You need my help and is she ok?"
"I'm good," I get up.
"You need my help. I thought this mugshot looked like one of them," he hands it to five and we both look at it. "Diego."
"That's helpful."
"You have no idea," Five grabs my hand and we jump. We get outside the mental institution, "five you should go in alone."
"Why?"
"Well he's your brother."
"Are you sure your ok?"
"Yeah honey I'm good before you ask. All my wounds are healed I promise."
"Good." He walks inside and I sit on the curb messing with the wedding rings in my pocket for what feels like hours. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Hey," I jump, "sorry honey."
"It's fine I was just lost in thought you wanna get out of here."
"God yes," I say then decide to get down on one knee.
"Nat what Are you doing?"
"Umm give you this back." I grab his ring out of my pocket and he laughs pulling me and into a kiss. "We should go we're getting weird stares."
"Yeah let's go," he grabs my hand and we run off.
"Any ideas on how to find the rest of your family?"
"No you have any ideas."
"Five tell me what happened?"
"I saw the end of world it happens in 10 days from my family died you weren't with them. Nat I cant lose you."
"You won't I'm ok. I promise let's just save the world again. With your family."
"What happened while we were apart again?"
"We'll I fell into the alley Elliot came out asked if I was ok I told him I would stab him in the eye then passed out woke up about a two months ago in the hospital it was weird I had all my memories back and seemed like most of wounds healed."
"Your totally sure your fine?"
"Yes dumbass. Bar?"
"Yes."

"Why did you ask the waitress what time she was getting off work?" I ask him.
"It wasn't for me it was for you."
"No never do that again I love you and only you Five," I tell him with a smirk on my face.
"She's to young for either of you?" I cough and fives smiles.
"Since to see you two Luther."
"Sensitive aPe," I say smiling.
"What do you two want?"
"Sit down you look a stripper," Luther sits.
"How long have you been here?" Five ask.
"A year thanks to you. How long has Natalia been here?"
"Almost 11 months from what's she told me though she's only been awake for 2 months," I grab Fives hand as Five continues, " and Sorry Luther that couldn't have been easy."
"I thought everyone was dead," Luther looks behind us, "I gotta go."
"Luther wait I get it I know what it's like to be stuck in time thinking this how your gonna live out the rest of your life. On the run not knowing if you gonna see the ones you love again," I get up so they can bro out alone and in peace I walk outside and sit on a bench. "Are you Natalia Pitts?"
"Whose asking?"
"I think this is for you." I get handed a letter and I open it,
Dearest sister,
I know your in 1963 whatever your planning just stay out of my way. Fucking hell.