Season 2: part 4

I leave Elliots again and see Five outside of The Plano street rooming house for solitary men. I stand next to him with my arms crossed, "good your not dead."
"Morning to you to Nat. What's wrong?"
"Nothing It's complicated."
"We'll Luther got his ass beat last night," I laugh so hard I snort, "oh my god that was-"
"Awful."
"I was gonna say adorable."
"You suck."
"You love me," I roll my eyes at him.
"You ok?"
"Fine stressed but I'll be ok. I still don't know why you weren't with my family during doomsday."
"Five I'm alive I'm right here so maybe stop worrying for five minutes," he wraps his arm around me. God I should tell him everything but he's already so stressed out I can't be a burned on him right now with my issues, "how much longer do you think they'll be?"
"I don't know." We see a hole in the building, Then Vanya comes storming out.
"We'll clearly went well you ready to go?"
"I'm going back to the farm." We run after them, "hey V wait."
"Unacceptable Vanya remember we need to stick together."
"Why so I don't end the world again?" I glare up at Luther, "we're either of you gonna tell me?"
"You know what in are defense No alright can you blame us? When you get angry shit blows up."
"Alright are there any other family secrets you forget to mention."
"A boat load, Vanya which I don't have to luxury of sharing them," he stop and knocks on the window, it gets rolled down, "the clock is ticking on doomsday. Tell me that when I need you'll be ready."
"I can't help you Five. I don't even know who I am."
"You've are sister and a member of the umbrella academy like it or not that's who you are."
"That's who I was new timeline new me."
"That's not how it works-"
"Five, honey just stop," we up at Luther who flicks us off which I then flick him back. "I wonder if it's to late to unadopted."
"I feel that," we leave.

"So you just let her go?" I grabs Fives coffee he then takes it back and hands me my own.
"We'll Vanya had a lot to process I know she will and what about the guys that went her?"
"The Swedes," I say drinking my coffee.
"Yeah I mean how do you know they won't go after her again?"
"We don't."
"Any idea who sent them?" Lila asked.
"I have my suspicions."
"His suspicion is my mother but I have other ideas on who," I say still looking at the coffee in my hands.
"Right now are priority is still dad and getting some answers. Cause everything else depends on it."
"Which for the record I found him already."
"Then let him go. Before we could have a meaningful conversation."
"He stabbed me."
"I'm surprised he waited this long Diego we've all been the urge including my wife and normally she doesn't fight the urge. I remember when she stabbed me," I smile at Five.
"We'll you scared the shit out of me it was a reflex  dumbass," i say and Lila laughs. "Good one," Lila says with her hand up for high five which he doesn't notice. "Good thing I know where dads gonna be tonight."
"Where did you get this?"
"Found it at his office. While he was busy stabbing you."
"Haha-" and I stop pay attention and mess with pen thinking about life and how cute Fives butt looks in his school boy shorts, "earth to Nat," Fives his hand in front of my face and I blush. "You ok?"
"Yep."
"Will you be my date to a shadow government gala tonight wife?" He puts his hand out.
"Always husband," I smile and take his hand. "Guys I only count 11."
"That's cause they only identified 11."
"Whose the 12th?" Five, Diego and I all look at each other, I kisses fives cheek and get up, "where are you goin?"
"Diner I'll be quick," I leave and walk into the diner. "Klaus?"
"Natalia your here right I'm not crazy?"
"I mean your still crazy but yes I'm here."
"Cool wait here, I have to do something." I sigh and sit down. "Coffee cream no sugar," I smile at the waitress then look over at Klaus. "Fuck," I whisper to myself then walk over. "Shit Klaus we should go like now."
"He hit me."
"I saw, shit I have to go save the world from doomsday again," I run off as I hear Klaus yell, "what you do mean again?!"

"Hey Nat you ok?" Five asked worried as I get ready for this stupid gala.
"Peachy i ran into Klaus he just got punched."
"Did he deserve it?"
"No."
"Hey lovebirds you ready to go?" Diego yells at us.
"Unfortunately."
"Yes," five grabs my hand and we leave.

We get to the place and jump over the wall then hide behind a car. "So what's the plan?"
"We infiltrate, we identify, extract double time."
"What the hell is he talking about?"
"Lila just shh," I put my finger on her lips.
"Find the old man and get out fast."
"That's what I said. On me," Diego sneaks off to the next car.
"After you two? What I can't be polite?"
"Cut the crap alright my dim witted brother might buy your bullshit but I don't trust you for a second. Ever since you got here-"
"Five don't," I say to him.
"Aww you have little faith."
"Stick it up your ass," five smiles and i rolls my eyes. God this is so stupid we run into the building. "Alright now we find the majestic 12, we'll take the upstairs and Diego try not to do anything to do stupid," I grab a glass of champagne and follows five upstairs. "Five who exactly are we looking for?"
"Anyone from the 12 were you paying attention."
"Not really." Then men all in sunglasses and hats walk past us. "So them."
"Yes now shhh," he pulls me then we jump into a closet. "I haven't been in here in few years," I whisper to him then He rolls his eyes.
"Gentlemen this plan of yours seems ill tight."
I start to lose my balance then five grabs me with a worried look on his face. "Shh." Reginald walks towards us fuck fuck this is why I hate undercover work. Five grabs me pulling further into the closet as Reginald starts to break the door we jump and land out in the hall. "That was to close."
"You ok?" He asked looking right at me with worry in his eyes.
"Later," he nods and we turn around. "Fuck."
"Shit," one of the Swedes grab five as Five fights him, "oh shit any Time now honey." I jump up in front the Swede and catch the punch, "let's dance shall we," I twist his arm to the back then I get flipped over on to my back and smirk. Five punches the dude the face, "go help Diego I got this." He tells me the third Swede shows up then Lila, she looks between Five and Diego I run towards to help Diego I knock out the Swede chocking Diego with my legs. "You should be helping five?"
"Five can handle himself sometimes and you're welcome." I road house kick the other one. I run back over to five, "you ok?"
"Yeah how's Diego?"
"Fine now," I say kicking the Swede out the window. Five then grabs my hand and we jump outside he limps to the other side of the building as I hold my side in pain, five says something in Greek which cause Reginald to turn around, five then continues. Reginald gets in the car. "You ok?"
"A few broken ribs I think but I'll live," he smiles.
"What do you know about Lila?"
"Five?"
"You've been scared and tense even since she showed up you know something please just tell me." I cough then Diego and lila show up, "was that him?"
"Yeah." I start to leave feeling myself lose balance again I then mumbled to myself in Latin. "I got you Nat," five says holding me up. "I'm fine."
"No your not."
"I don't have time to fight with you about this."
"Natalia."
"No no I'm not dragging you into my familys crap Five I can handle myself."
"You don't have to do this alone anymore." I leave.