Seson 3: part 3

I walk into the room and slam the door putting a box on the bed for five then I grab a collar shirt, a black belt corset with leather harness, jeans and black vans. I put my hair in a messy bun knock knock, "go away five!"
"It's Lila." I walk over and open the door, "hi."
"I need your help."
"Why?" I ask inviting her into the room. "Look it's," she try's to use the case to jump but it doesn't work. "Are you using it right?"
"Oh right maybe I'm the idiot," she says sarcastically. I roll my eyes then try and fail to use it, "either we're both dumb or it's broken but that's like impossible."
"That's not the only one this is the one I stole from the sparrows mine wasn't working either but I have it."
"What the fuck? You go shower you smell like barn cow im gonna see if I can fix it."
"Do you know how to do that?"
"I kinda honestly it's a long shot."
"Your the best," Lila hugs me and I flinch trying to move away, "don't be annoyed and hug me back asshole."
"Can we have this sisterly moment after you bathe?" I ask and she groans then leaves taking the briefcase with her.

I start writing equations down to help with the briefcase problem, "fucking hell! Five you can't do that," I scream as he shows up behind me hugging me. "Did you explain what's happening to your family?"
"Yes their confused and Allison is pissed also you look good like really good. Where's Lila I need you both?"
"Bathroom she smelled like cow shit and thank you. I'm sorry I shouldn't have stormed off like that earlier I could've helped you explain what's happening, I just wanna scream. I wanna be normal with you but apparently we can't."  he puts his hands on cheeks cupping my face, "once we fix this I promise we will be. Now focus honey we're gonna need that to get to commission," he says pointing at the equation.
"I know get Lila and meet me in the utility closet in 10 minutes," I kiss his cheek.
"Why do I have to?"
"So you can fix your issues with each other," I say and leave. "I hate you!"
"Love you too five!" I scream back on my way to the closet.

I walk past where the family was holding jumper cables, "Nat come here."
"Problem number two, disappearing people," Luther says.
"Diego I'm busy, saving the world again. What do you want? And did he disappearing people" I ask walking over. "Yes and Has five I don't know lost it."
"No we caused a paradox what is so hard to understand about that guys. Everything five has ever done as been to protect and save you people! But every time we think we did it it all goes to shit again so stop being ungrateful little bitches for five minutes get your heads out of your asses and Sober up then maybe you would actually understand why!"
"The sparrows want Marcus it's why they kidnapped Luther," Diego tells me.
"Great cool i don't Care i haven't seen him. I'm dealing with bigger shit then the sparrows," I leave.

I walk into the bathroom, "don't flatter yourself Lila I like my woman a little less likely to kill me in my sleep," five says so slap up top the head.
"We're learning so much about each other," Lila says then throws a knife so Five blinks and I dodge. "Really sis."
"I was aiming for five."
"I can see that! Just don't murder him Lila I like him."
"Really helpful honey," five says fighting Lila. "I'm be in the closet when your both finished," I say leaving.

"Nat!" I hear Diego scream as I walk out of the bathroom. "What Diego I'm busy?"
"Talk to your nephew hes cramping My style take Stan with you have some bonding time."
"No sorry have fun though."
"He's family and you know how important family is."
"I do and I'm trying to save this stupid family from the end of world again. So if you wanna be helpfully make sure your family doesn't do anything else to fuck it up," Lila comes out of the bathroom.
"Lila! You need to take this kid with you, the hell where we're you doing in there?" Diego asks as five walks out holding two briefcases so I roll my eyes.
"Bathing," Lila tells Diego.
"Together?" Diego asks
"No ok. Diego, we don't have time for this. Lila, Nat and I have important shit to do."
"What's more important then family?"
"The end of the world genius," five says as we all walk towards the elevator. I put my pen in my bun  and grab a briefcase from five. "Thank you mi amore," he says pushing the down button on the elevator. "You ready?" five ask me.
"Oh hell no but youre gonna need to change if we're going back."
"I hate you."
"Love you too babe."
"Look for you it's a been a couple of days for me it's been over a decade! I've moved on," Lila tells Diego, "I've slept with many many people, many. The only relationship we have felt is one with are child so better not Screw that up," she says getting in the elevator. "What am I supposed to do with him? I've got important shit going on to?"
"Figure it out Diego be a dad," I look at Lila as the elevator doors close. "Alright truth is Stan really yours and Diego's cause I don't really see it?" I ask her.
"Oh god no."
"Five?" I look at him.
"I promise I won't say anything to Diego," he says putting his hands up I kiss his cheek. "Good. Luther said people were disappearing now too." Five looks at me confused. "You what I'll explain later just both of you get dressed and meet me in the utility Closet. Oh and Five there's a present for you on the bed in the room," I say grabbing both briefcases and getting out of the elevator.