Season 2: part 9

Five povs:
We walk to the place, "he planning to kill me isnt here."
"What him no? Natalia maybe."
"You know your a terrible liar Luther even worse spotter and Nat would never she's tried."
"Well it's hard when you don't listen to me and You know he has a pretty good plan."
"Let me guess you and him will go back to 2019 save the world."
"Yeah how did you know?"
"Cause that's what I would do if I was trying to kill me."
"Well not technically but a version of you." I am grab his arms. "I am that version and seeing as your tiny feeble mind only responds to age and Authority. You are once again experiencing daddy issues this time with your own brother which is honestly making me a bit crazy but you have to remember I'm 14 days older then him. IM THE DADDY HERE!" I scream as Older looking Nat walks towards older me and yells back at Luther and I, "keep up old man!"
"Oh you-"
"No you can't kill her." Fucking hell.
"Five you have to admit your having paradox psychosis."
"Fine I'll admit I'm not all here I swear I thought I saw Nat today but she's gone and I can't fix that," I look at the ground then fart. "Hey I'm sure it wasn't your fault if she was alive wouldn't she say something."
"It feels like it's my fault Luther and if she is alive the handler probably fucked with her mind or worse," I mess with the collar of my shirt as we finish walking over to them. "That was just lunch shut up," I start pacing around. "Five you ok?" She asks walks over to old me.
"Yeah yeah totally fine you ok you look thirsty?"
"I'm fine," I sigh and walk off and see the brown hair girl from the bar again. "Hey you?" She turns around, "hi do I know you?" It's her I'm not crazy
"Nat oh my god your ok your Alive. Where have you been?" I go to hug her but she backs up and pulls a knife out on me.
"One my name is Natalia not Nat. How do you know me?"
"Come please it's me Five it's your husband look right over that's us we'll older looking us and my brother Luther. Please Natalia I love you just tell me you love me."
"I-I no your insane man I may be 59 in 14 year old body but your crazy."
"Natalia do you know me?"
"Your Five Hargreeves I-I'm here to kill him i-I think I-I don't know. I feel like I've been here before."
"We both know you can't kill me and I'm telling you the truth my love," she puts a knife to my throat. "Why can't I kill you?"
"Cause you love me darling your mother messed with your head but your heart still loves me. Please let me show me," I ask and she nods then we walk back over to the group, "see Luther I'm not crazy she is alive."
"I see that," Luther says.
"This is my favorite part the calm before the Strom," old me says as I move my shoulders around. "Look the briefcase," I look at Nat and old Natalia whose flipping through the notebook. "Five something seems off," Nat whispers to me.
"Natalia your being paranoid," I whisper back.
"Says you I'm totally fine dickhead."
"No don't you won't be able to get their in time," Luther says to me.
"Of course I will this is are only chance," I tell him with a bit of anger in my voice.
"Remind me what's the final stage of paradox psychosis again," Luther ask.
" homicidal rage."
"Right. Great, five listen to me, no. So Natalia you feeling Homicidal or at least more then your normal?"
"I haven't decided yet also I don't know you so shhh before I make you," I hear her tell Luther as I sneak up to old me. I jump to catch me but he's gone. "Bad idea shit hell," old me tells me with the gun aimed at me as I see Nat walk over to her older self. Luther then grabs the gun from old me, "stop it alright the both of you, pull it together at least I don't need to worry your wives killing each other."
"We might!" Old nat screams and I laugh then itch my neck.
"Never mind well Kenndy is gonna be coming around that corner any minute. Ok everyone let's just take a deep breath," I do and continue to glare at Luther, "alright we'll we're all family here so can we all just try to get along for a few more minutes."
"You want it?"
"Go ahead."
"What's that?" Luther ask as I kick him the balls I hear both Natalias laugh as I fix my jacket. "Now where we're we?" We start jump fighting.
"Would you please." We both kick him again and go back.

Natalias pov:
I sit down next to my older self, "hey your not gonna kill me right?" She asks me.
"Maybe," I smile and watch Five and older him fight.
"If you don't mind me asking what happened to us?"
"I don't understand."
"Come on you act like you don't know Five. You act like you still follow orders from the handler."
"Should I know him?"
"He's our partner our husband we love him."
"I don't know him."
"Then why are you here?"
"I can't tell you," I say and look back at the five fighting when I feel a gun to my head. "Then I'm sorry but I can't let you hurt him."
"That's cute," I grab the gun then point it at her. We start to fight. "Oh come on not you two to." Luther comes to break us up and Old me punches him in face. "Five some help would amazing. Your wives are fighting."
"I'm not his wife!" I scream.
"I'll help you remember Natalia the truth I promise just help me," little five says looking into my eyes with Hope and care then goes back to fighting his older self. "Get tired yet!"
"I can do this all day."
"Hey assholes-"
"Eat shit ape man." Old me gets blast them both off to the side. "Alright dipshits I may also be a little crazy but for the love of god I'm so sick of killing." I see ape man grab the gun, "I done listening to you all I'm in charge now."
"Shot him."
"No Luther shot him."

Fives pov again:
"Shot him."
"No Luther shot him," god I want to strangle myself. Luther then points the gun at me fucking hell Luther be a man. "Luther?"
"I'm sorry buddy," he then uses the back of gun and hits older me, "now open the portal."
"What the fuck guys!"
"Right and sorry Honey."
"Bite me Five."
"Yes yes love you too," I say to old Nat as my Nat looks at us like we're insane. I start opening the vortex to 2019 Luther points the gun at old me, "don't even think about."
"Into the vortex you go asshole." Nat points a gun at olds me head, "Natalia you don't want to do this. This is your mother she fucked with your head please put the gun down. Fight it and come home."
"Put it down Natalia."
"Shut up ape man i don't listen to you," she says then puts it down.
"Tell me the math so I don't end up like tiny man over here."
"You stand next to the vortex and I'll tell ya. Go! Closer!"
"This is close enough now give it to me." I look at Luther and he nods then at both Natalias. "Wait what about Nat?"
"I'm coming," old Nat gets up and walks over to us.
"I love you."
"I know dumbass."  I smile at them then smirk, "it was a typo."
"Typo?"
"We put the decimal in the wrong spot. We wrote 5.7 it should be 0.57."
"Told you it looked wrong."
"Yes yes you did."
"Alright we'll I guess this is it."
"This is it go," then the fire extinguisher comes flying through as it hits old Nat in the head, no no shit I think to myself as she passes out. "Five it's shirking!" Then Nat kicks old me through the portal, "why why did I do that?"
"Shhhh it's ok you did the right thing," I look down at the Briefcase that's cute in half. "We did it."
"The briefcase case you idiot." I look at Nat whoses bitting her nails. I pull her into a hug she doesn't hug back which it fine but I feel her relax, "I know you don't remember me but I love you and I trust you."
"I was supposed to kill you before you went back to 2019 why did I help you?"
"I think deep down you know the truth," she slowly wraps her arms around my waist then looks at her old looking self, "I remember this."
"A thank you for preserving your existence would be nice."
"Shit Luther," we all look over the fence, "look it's dad."
"What do we do?"
"Shit Diego."
"Is all your family like this?"
"Unfortunately yes," The president gets shot,
"Luther we should go like now." He nods and the three of us start to walk away but before we leave I whisper to old Nat, "I'm sorry." Then we leave.