Season 3: part 4

"Jesus fucking Christ where is everyone?" I ask as Five, Lila, and I walk inside. "That's a good question Natalia. Also why is this place look like a shit hole?"
"I was just here how long was I bloody gone?"
"It seems the grandfather paradox is effecting everything even places out of time."
"Yeah no shit Sherlock," I tell him crossing my arms.
"Is that possible?" Lila ask.
"I stopped tracking what was possible a long time ago." Parts of the roof fall down five pulls me back before it hits me, "thanks."
"You ok?"
"Y-yeah," I say looking around.
"Alright we better get moving I'll go check the infinite switch board," five tells us.
"I'll check Herbs that little cockroach would survive anything," Lila says excitingly.
"I guess I'll go looking paradox protocols."
"Sounds like a plan be safe Nat."
"Ill be fine Five," I kiss his cheek and walk off. Lila follows me as Five walks upstairs then she yells, "miss you!"
"That's weird," I hear five say back.
"Lila let's go," I say to her.
"Coming sis," Lila walks up to me and asks, "so how did you you know you were in love with five?"
"I- Lila why do you care?"
"I think I might be in love with Diego. I just want to know if what I feel is love just answer the bloody question," she asks as we get into Herbs office I look through the drawer. "We'll whenever I would see Five I got butterflies in my stomach. I trust him with my life, every day I'm with him my heart and my brain want to explode. Even after 10 years of being a couple I still fall in love with him every day. Yes it took us five years to trust each other but it was worth it. I've never been happier, I want you to be happy to Lila," I finish saying Lila then walks over and hugs me. "Thanks sestra."
"Your welcome sis," I Tell her smiling hugging her back, "can we go back to trying to save the world?"
"Right yeah well Herb clearly isn't here so I'm gonna try the bathroom," Lila says as she leaves the room so I dig through the desk finding a book called paradox protocols and the gun my mom used to keep in her office. "Holy shit!" I grab the book and the gun shoving it in my back of pants then walk out.

"Five?" I ask walking into the infinite switch board room. "Hey where's Lila? This is bigger then the timeline."
"I don't she said something about the bathroom and wait what?"
"Hey dipshits. I could go for some scrambled eggs right now."
"what's bigger then the timeline," I ask.
"The entire universe. Missing dogs, missing people it's the opposite of the Big Bang. Instead of the universe expanding its collapsing in on itself."
"Like a collapsing rectum?"
"Lila your disgusting," I say flipping through the paradox protocols book.
"That's a weird analogy but yeah, Nat what's that?"
"The master handbook I found it in herbs office."
"Can I?" Five ask.
"Yes," I hand him the book then sit down next to Lila.
"Alright protocol in a likely case of the grandfather paradox the founders and any essential personal should be-"
"Immediately taken to the operations bunker," I tell them. "The founders what founders?" Lila asks.
"I don't know."
"I don't know maybe the founders of the fucking commission dumbass," I say pushing hair out of fives face. As more ceiling falls down some hitting my head, "we should go."
"Nat you ok?"
"Five I'm fine it's just a small cut," I tell him wiping blood off my forehead.
"We need to find the bunker asap."
"Asap," Lila and five say asap at the same time, "jinx, abc, 123, personal padlock," Lila tells five as we walk out of the room. "How do you know?"
"You can't speak!"
"Lila behave."

He starts reading as we walk out of the room, "this is bunch of bureaucratic bullshit there's no clear directive. There isn't anything in here about crisis management," Five asks angrily as I itch the back of my neck, "you know what Lila, Nat and I shouldn't even be here we we're supposed to be retired. I was out I was done. Yet here I am swept back into the chaos."
"Five honey your rambling again," I say itching the back of neck.
"Nat you ok?"
"Yeah yeah I'm Fine."
"Why can't i get out of this hell hole?"
"Cause you love it," Lila says as I wipe sweat off my forehead then five farts. "My bad."
"God I'm thirsty," I tell them. "Nat maybe you should stay here?"
"What not five don't side line me I will kill you."
"Face it five world ending problems are the only thing that get your heart racing and Natalia is really good at dealing with your dumbass. I'm surprised she hasn't figured out how save the world yet."
"I don't know why people keep saying that I don't like chaos."
"Five are whole lives have been fucking chaos and god I'm so fucking tired," I say as five wraps an arm around me.

We up to the founders bunker then Lila walks up and puts her eye to the scanner, "access denied." Five walks up, "access granted."
"I guess your essential personal," Lila say and we walk inside seeing two pods five looks back at me as I'm itching my neck, "Nat honey you ok?"
"Yeah yeah sorry," I walk inside. "I was excepting more man and woman then" Lila ask banging the side of one of machines.
"It can't be."
"What's wrong?" Lila ask I walk over to the other machine.
"It's me," five and I say at the same time causing Lila to laugh. "This whole time you've been complaining about the commission and your the one who found it. Natalia-"
"Don't Lila I will strangle you."
"i don't remember any of this. Nat do you?" Five ask as I shrug then I run my hands through my hair. Not pay attention to Lila as she laughs and continues talking.
"I don't have paradox psychosis. I can feeling it outside but not it here. It's nothing."
"God you really are dumb honey," I facepalm when old five speaks up. "We were never to bright we're we."
I walk over old me who has a massive scar over her left eye then I look back at Five not paying attention to what five and himself are talking about, "hey kiddo." Old me speaks up. "I'm not a kid," I look around the room then I down at old me, "why did we do this and don't give me I had to do this for the sake of the world cause I don't care at this point let the world fucking burn. My hormones are the threw the roof so if you give me some cryptic ass bullshit I'll kill you myself."
"It's a kugelblitz."
"Of fucking course it!" I yell then I glare at five who rolls his eyes at me.
"It's a extra kinky black hole," I hear five tell Lila.
"Natalia what do we do?" I ask myself who looks over at old five then back at me not answering my question when I hear old man five, "oblivion." I back up and grab fives hand who gives it a squeeze. Then both pods open up I let go of Fives hand and walk back over to old me I gulp examining the tattoo on her chest, "You need to explain you little bitch. I've spent the last 20 days trying to save the world so are dumbass husband can finally fucking relax. So before you get cryptic again let me remind you of the killer are mother made us," I tell her threatening pulling a knife out of the back of pants. "I all I want to do is go out and buy a 1967 Corvette stingray," I hear five say to himself.
"You would look amazing in that honey. I want motorcycle," I say still holding a knife.
"You would look so hot mi amore."
"Take it easy five," lila says to five.
"Lila! Shhhh give them a minute," I say then go back to talking to myself.
"Don't save the world," old five and old me say at the same time.
"What do you mean? Answer me!" Lila walks over to me, "Natalia she's gone."
"Lila give us the room," I hear five say. "I don't think I should leave you guys alone."
"Lila the room!" Five screams so Lila leaves as Five speaks up, "Nat you ok?"
"Yeah I'm great we fucking grow old here. We founded my hell I'm fine," I say then five walks over to me to pull me into a hug cause he clearly tell I'm not ok, "don't fucking touch me." He nods and backs up. I look over at a table in the corner I grab the notebook that was sitting on it and leave the room hearing five yell, "Nat!" After me.

I sit down in the hallway pulling my knees to my chest feeling my heart race, my eyes go blurry and pins and needles in my hands. "Hey hey Natalia," I hear Lila.
"L-Lila I can't b-breath I f-feel l-like I'm gonna d-die."
"No no Your Fine Natalia, can I touch you?" I nod as Lila wraps her arms around me, "just follows my breathing ok?" I nod.
"Alright in 1...2...3..." I do as she say following her breathing. "Lila, Nat?" We hear five. "Nat?" Five asks with concern in his voice, "Lila what's happened?"
"I found her like this I've ever seen her this way before five she's literally crying she never cried," Lila says to five as I feel tears running down my face. I feel another set of arms wrap around me, "my love I've got you I promise I'm so sorry. I'll love you for thousand years I'll for a ," five sings to me rubbing my back as I feel Lila getting up.
"A thousand more. I-I'm s-sorry."
"No honey I'm sorry." I sit up and I hand him the notebook old me had. "Old me wrote notes maybe this it'll be able to us. If you still wanna save the world."
"We haven't accomplished anything he told me not to save the world."
"She told me the same thing."
"I took this off his body," he pulls out a piece of skin with a tattoo on it out of his jacket clearly trying to distract me, "Five that's gross," I look at the tattoo, "I had the same tattoo." Five sighs and gets up putting his hand out, I take it and pull up, "Lila! Let's go." Lila walks over and gives us a hug. I hug Lila back as five just stands there, "don't be an ass five." He sighs and hugs her back. "Alright let's go," five says I put my hand on his back then five jumps us back.