Part 7

"I dont know yet."
"You just know his name. There are probably dozens of Harold Jenkins in the city."
"I'm sorry am I the only one whose skeptical here how is that you know all about this what's his name?"
"Harold Jenkins those lunatics in mask that attacked the house."
"Oh yeah I think I remember those guys."
"The ones that attacked us while you and girlfriend were getting drunk."
"Yeah they were sent by the Temps Commission to stop Natalia and I from coming back and preventing the end of world."
"The temps what?"
"My former employer. They monitor all time and space to make sure what's supposed to happen happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to commission Headquarters and Intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. To protect Harold Jenkins. So he must be responsible for the apocalypse." They all stare at me for a few minutes.
"What do mean protect time and space?" Allison asks louder then Diego and Luther ask their questions. "My skin is on fire." Klaus whispers to himself. "Do you have any idea how insane that sounds?" I look at side as there was pain there, "you know what else is in insane. I look like a 13 year old boy my wife looks like 14 year old girl. Klaus talks to the dead, Luther thinks he's fouling everybody with that over coat. Everything about us is insane it always has been."
"He's got point there." I ignore Klaus,
"We didn't choose life were living it for the next three days anyway."
"The last we tried to stop we all died why isn't this time any different why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?"
"Because this time I'm here and we have the name for guy responsible. Guys we have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people including Claire."
"You know her name?"
"I do and I would like to live long enough to meet her."
"Alright let's get this bastard."
"You had me Gerold Jenkins."
"Harold Jenkins and Luther?"
"You guys go. I'm gonna go throw dads files I still think this has something to do with why he sent me to the moon."
"Seriously now you wanna make the end of world about you and dad."
"Watch for threats that's what he told me. You think that's a coincidence. This all has to be a connected some how."
"We should all stick together-"
"We don't have time for this!"
"Let's roll. Klaus your with me."
"I'm good I think I'll pass I'm feeling a little under the weather."
"Five you should probably stay here with Natalia incase she wakes up." I gulp i shouldn't leave her but I know she would tell me to go so I limp out with Diego. "H-hey," I hear Natalia say from the stairs so i turn. "Nat go back To bed," I tell her and walk over to her. "Fine just please be careful Five I love you."
"I love you too Natalia," I say and kisses her forehead then she goes back upstairs and I leave with Diego. I'm not just trying to save my family I want to have a normal life with her. We get the the police station, "I know the Station like the back of my hand."
"Most of the time cuffed."
"I was just gonna blink in and grab it I literally did this yesterday." Diego and Allison give me a look, "well not your yesterday."
"Your not going in there I've already made a called cause that's what leaders do." Diego gets out and walks down an ally way and Allison and I get out the car. I mess with my wedding ring which I kept in my pocket cause it doesn't fit anymore, leaning on a building while Allison makes a call, I should be with her right now she needs me but I doing this for us so we don't have to worry about anything no more killing.
"Do you Five Hargreeves take Natalia Pitts to be your wife?"
"I do," I smile and slip the ring on her finger god she looked perfect even if it was old dress we found in an alley we didn't care we wanted to be there for eachother forever. "And do you Natalia Pitts take Five Hargreeves to be your husband?"
"I do," she slips the ring on my finger.
"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." We kiss and knew that no matter what happened we would always have eachothers back.

"Holy shit Leonard Penbody is Harold Jenkins."

"Ms. Natalia what are you doing?"
"Vanya has powers doesn't she?" Pogo doesn't say anything he just backs up. "Pogo tell me the faint of the world depends on it. The note said protect Harold Jenkins I don't think he's responsible I think he's the fuse. I think Vanya's the bomb."
"Ms. Vanya does indeed have abilities."
"Thank you Pogo." I grab my stuff and run out. "Ms. Natalia if your gonna go look for Vanya please be careful and bring her home."
"I will I promise," I smile and run out. I get to the library and sit at a computer. "Jenkins, Jenkins oh fuck he wouldn't be this dumb yeah he would be." I write down then address and leave the library. I steal a car and drive to the address. "Vanya! Vanya please be here for fucks sacks I'm not giving up." I continue looking around the house, "dammit fucking hell Five is definitely gonna kill me." I walk outside, "just try to move the boat." I stay hidden and watch, "am I supposed to move my fingers touch my mind."
"I don't know please just try." She try's to more the boat with her hand out. I try not to laugh god Vanya looks so dumb doing that she laughs, "I look and I feel dumb." Holy shit I was right he's not the bomb he's the fuse wait wait do they know Vanya has powers. I watch them walk back inside. Then they left so I decided to follow them we get to restaurant and after half an hour they come out. These dudes start picking a fight with them then Vanya pushes them aside into the wall with what looks like sound waves. "Holy shit," I get out the car. "Help!"
"Vanya hey breath it's gonna be fine but you need to call 911 ok." She nods, "thank you Natalia and how did you find us?"
"That's a long story that we don't have for right now."
"I'm glad your apart of my family."
"Me too Vanya." After a few minutes Vanya and I go to the hospital and go into his room as he turns around. I see that he only has one eye now. So I run out, "Natalia!" Vanya runs after me. "Hey you ok?"
"Yeah sorry I need to find a phone," she hugs me and let's me go. I find a phone and call the academy, "Hey Pogo is Five there? Oh umm thank you." I hang up dammit Five.