Season 2: part 3

We jump back into Elliots, "five neck now."
"Oh he isn't dead."
"Disappointed?"
"To see you always."
"Stuck hostile in stuck a tiny package did you cut yourself shaving? I could teach to shave like a big boy."
"No I just ran into a old family friend."
"This gonna sting," I put rubbing alcohol on cloth and put it on the wound. He hisses and glares at me, "I did warn you. Here hold," he puts his hand where mine was. "You didn't untie him?"
"Was I supposed to?" I walk back in the room with coffee and hand five his cup, "I love you."
"You talking to me or the coffee."
"Both," I smile and walk into another room.
"You ok? You seemed freaked out today."
"Uh what I'm sorry it's just the last time I was stuck in a decade i didn't belong in I was there for 30 years. With my mothers voice in my head going you need survive and your not good enough for me you'll never be good enough for the commission."
"Your perfect Nat just the way that you are I knew that they day we became partners in the commission. I wouldn't want any different partner. Your not only my partner in life but the one person I trust I watch my six. Now help me untie him."
"Do we have to?"
"Yes." We untie Elliot and he goes to computer. "Hey we got one. One of those machines you asked for is going crazy," five and I walk over to him. "Which one?"
"The atmospheric radar."
"Good."
"I don't get it what are you two tracking? Hurricane Strom front?"
"Sound waves," I say and look behind me, "and he's gone." I sit at a table with coffee and read the newspaper. "Where's Five Natalia?"
"I don't know a machine went off then he left."
"Of course he did."
"Diego sit," he does.
"Weird question but how to do Lila?"
"I can't answer that."
"You two seem like you knew each other yesterday."
"Diego I don't wanna get into it," I leave the building and walk into a diner seeing Five and V. I sit down and grab the pot and a coffee cup, "bad news is it followed us here."
"What do you mean followed us? And whoses she?" V points at me and I smile and wave.
"Nat what the fuck and the world ends in 8 in a nuclear doomsday different disease but same result. Vanya this is my wife Natalia your sister in law."
"That can't be right and your married your 13."
"Memory lose?" I ask and he nods then goes back to talk to Vanya. "I saw it with my own eyes. You were there we all were. Besides Nat."
"Shit i need to make a call."
"Vanya." I put my head on his shoulder, "I thought I told you get some rest there's no point in both of us not getting sleep."
"You didn't tell me to do anything you just left." He smiles.
"So what now?"
"We still need to find the rest of our family."
"Yeah." Five gets up and walks over then hangs up the phone. "We don't have time for this."
"Thats my friend you just hung up on."
"Listen to me those people from the flied are coming us. Their never going to stop do you understand. We need to stick together. Find the others figure out how to stop doomsday. Whoever this person that be more important then the end of the world. We need to go." We walk out and back to Elliots. "Go to bed Nat."
"But but-"
"I'll be right here I promise," I sigh and lay down on the couch falling asleep as Five runs his hand through my hair. About an hour later I wake up, "Elliot where did Five go?"
"Him and other one not the one shaggy hair went to find get sensitive one. He didn't want to wake you. Tuna mold?"
"No thank you. What do you know about the cult called destiny children?"
"Nothing."
"Helpful,"I get up and leave then start walking down the street. When a phone near by starts to ring so I walk over to it and answer, "hello, dad? Wait what how shit-" I hang up and hide behind a car fucking hell why is it only one of the Swedes, I don't have time for this I sneak up behind them then kick their legs out of under them, "your gonna tell whoever the fuck sent you to leave my family alone."
"We're not here hurt you Natalia."
"Then why are here? And don't try to get up."
"We're just here to restore the timeline and protect you."
"Who sent you?"
"I can't tell you that," I groan and knock out the Swede then I leave. I get back to Elliots and see Lila. "You look like shit."
"Why thank dear sister but seriously where you are you going?"
"None of your business you left are family."
"I didn't have a choice none of you loved me," Lila pushed past me and left. "Wait your related?"
"Adopted by the devil," Elliots just stares at me in confusion.