Season 3: part 6

"We've been looking for you," five says then Pogo turns around. "Hi Pogo," I say when a bunch bikers come closer to us. "Five?"
"I got this relax."
"You know I don't do relaxing."
"I know just don't cause a fight."
"Ughh your no fun my love," I roll my eyes and Five smirks. "You ok?" He ask me and I nod then head for the door. "Please been safe Nat."
"I'll be fine five I just need to think about everything. Love you," I tell him and leave the room. I get outside of the members only room, "hi beautiful," some biker says to me. "You touch me and I'll skin you alive," I say smiling.
"Are you threatening me?"
"No it's a promise," I smirk sitting and down on top of a table. I start thinking about everything five and I have been through together, I run outside and grab one of the motorcycles, "hey!" I hear someone yell as I ride away. My thoughts completely taking over my head suddenly I end up at back at hotel obsidian.

I get off the bike and walk inside, "hey Nat you ok?" I hear Diego ask I brush past him then get to the elevator. "Nat?"
"Go away Diego I'm not talking about it."
"I'm worried about you. Where's five?"
"Following a lead about shit you wouldn't understand. Why aren't you with Lila?"
"I was we had-"
"Don't finish that sentence."
"Fine I was getting us some water. Get some rest," I gag at Diego and I groan the elevator dings and I get out, "Nat whatever happened between you and Five he still loves you I've seen his eyes Nat he's never looked at someone like the way he looks at you."
"It's not that but thank you Diego," I say and smiles then the elevator closes leaving me in the hallway alone. I walk into the room open a window then I sit in the window sill. "Natalia?" I jump at the sound of the Klaus voice. "Jesus fucking Christ Klaus."
"Sorry you wanna talk?"
"Nope," I sigh and I look at Klaus then I get up. He then hugs me, and I glare at him, "you love me?"
"Don't make me stab you Klaus," I tell him threatening and get out of the hug then walk towards the door. "Love you too tiny psycho," I leave before he hugs me again.

I walk up to the roof and sit down and start thinking,

"Natalia?"
"What do you want five!?!"
"You ok?"
"No."
"You wanna talk?" Five ask sitting down next to me on my bed putting a hand on my leg. I smile and put my head on his shoulder, "Nat honey I know we've only been dating for a year but you can tell me what's wrong."
"I know Five I'm sorry it's just a long story."
"What happened?"
"I can't."
"It's ok I trust you."
"I love you," he looks at me then puts a hand on my cheek gently putting his lips on mine. "I love you too."
I sigh realizing there were tears falling down my face I wipe my face at the memory and smile. It was the first five and I said I love you to each other. I look at the sunrise and play with the necklace with my wedding ring on it. Holy shit I get up and walk back downstairs. I get outside and seeing Five riding after Pogo, "what the fuck!" I get on the motorcycle I stole and ride after them.

I pull up at the trailer after five I get off the bike then fives turns around, "Nat you ok? You weren't at the bar when I left what happened?"
"I stole that bike, went back to the hotel, had an interesting conversation with Diego then a weird hug from Klaus. Sorry I'm rambling but whatever rabbit hole your going down I'm going down with you Five cause I would literally let the world burn if you meant you safe," I blush as I finish my rant he smiles. "can we go talk to Pogo about the tattoo?"
"Yes," I tell him then we walk closer to the trailer and we see a brown hair woman smoking, "can I help you?"
"We need a word with Pogo."
"There ain't no pogo here pumpkin," she says to us and I roll my eyes and pull out my knife, "she's feisty I like that. She looks like she could use a smoke."
"Oh you have one idea," I tell her as Five looks at me so I put it away.
"It's ok Tammy Let the boy in," we hear pogo say then five walks inside Tammy looks at me and hands me her cigarette and I hit it just trying to feel something anything. I hand it back to Tammy and go inside after five. I sit down at the table next to him, five puts his hand on my leg, under the table, to help keep me calm. "Yeah I can't sit here Pogo it's lovely seeing you again you know not small or dead," I get up and walk back outside and walk around to the back of trailer. I take a deep breath god dammit. "Hey kiddo?" I look over and see Tammy.
"One I'm not kid and two do you need something?"
"wanna smoke?"
"I wanna hit something."
"Why?"
"Cause I'm numb I feel numb I've been jumping from one apocalypse to another. I found out where I grew up was founded by Five and I let's just say where I grew up was a living hell. I watched the person that raise me die, I keep trying to help a family of dumbasses save the world but do they ever say thank you! No do they even appreciate the fact that all my husband ever wanted is to save them from apocalypses? No AHHHH. I love five with all my heart and I just want his dumbass to be fucking appreciated cause he's amazing!"
"Wow you really love him."
"Yeah I do, I would literally set the world on fire if it meant he was safe and he was happy."
"Nat I love you so much," I turn around and see five whose putting his tie back on. "How much of that did you hear?"
"All of it you very loud and it's a trailer in the woods. Tammy will you give us a minute alone?" Tammy nods and leaves. "Nat honey why didn't you tell me?"
"Five I'll be fine."
"Darling you can't bottle up your emotions for me and my family," He grabs my hand and leads me back inside the trailer. "Why did you drag me back in here?"
"Nat it's a sigal and I don't wanna do this alone. I need you I'm always gonna need you my partner in crime."
"Sigals are just science you don't understand right sorry yeah fuck it give me the ink," I say and start undoing my shirt buttons.

We get off the bike and walk back inside Hotel obsidian, "Natalia!" I hear Diego scream as he walks over and I cover my ears. "Diego what do you want?" Five asks calmly as I uncover my ears.
"Sorry Five but I need Nat not you," I look at Diego noticing he's missing two fingers. "Did my sister cut off your fingers?" I ask then five kisses my cheek and leaves.
"No it's a long story it's honestly better if I just show you," Diego grabs my hand and drags me upstairs. We get to the white buffalo room, "Diego I don't wanna see my sister naked."
"Why are you like this?"
"I don't know I blame the handler. Where's Stan?"
"He disappeared."
"Great cool," I walk inside the room. Lila waves at me. "We found a tunnel to a different version of this hotel."
"What? Nope nope I don't care."
"Sestra please you have believe me," Lila pleads then I look at Diego. "It's how my fingers got cut off."
"Wait so there are things in the wall with weapons and you pissed them off."
"Yes all I did was ring a bell."
"It was next to sign that do not ring!"
"And I'm third wheeling. Alright you two go deal with things I wanna look around alone," they both nod and leave the room. I walk over to the where it looks like the wall comes out. I push the wall and it opens, "what in the world?" I look down the hallways full of light. I decided to shut the door and leave the room.

"Nat?" I was walking down the hallway when I hear five so I turn around and see him holding two coffee cups. "Oh my god Five," I walk over and hands me my cup. "I have something to show you darling."
"Is it better then coffee?"
"Yes it is."
"We'll the bar is high love coffee is amazing." Five laughs at my comment then walks off motion me to follow him. We walk upstairs to the roof and I see a beautiful round table with a candle and a rose on it. "Surprise darling," he grabs my hand and leads me to the table. "I love you," I tell him as he pulls my chair out and I sit down. "I love you too you know this the first time in a long time we've done this," he sits down as I drink my coffee. "Yeah it has been."
"Are you ok? I mean with everyone we watched ourselves die."
"No i blame myself for everything that happened to me, to you, to are fucked family's." Five grabs my hand and rubs his thumb on the back of my hand. "What the handler did to you and Lila wasn't your fault mi amore I promise she the devil," I smile, "you smile is perfect darling." I blush causing five to genuinely smile. "Did you at least bring food for this wonderful date?"
"Of course I did darling," he pulls out two plates with bacon cheese burgers and French fires. "Is that? What I think it is cause if your fucking with me I will kill you."
"Yes darling it's your favorite bacon cheeseburgers and French fires."
"I love you so much right now."
"I know darling," I smile as we eat and finish the date.