Season 2: part 8

Still Fives pov:
"You know what Luther it's every sibling for themselves now how about that?" I walk back inside Sorry Nat well this is only plan I got left, "five doomsday is still coming we have to get a new plan."
"Don't you get it Luther we're already dead."
"Then where are you going?"
"I'm going to do the unthinkable."
"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Wait no Five Natalias dead you can't bring her back."
"I'm not she wouldn't want that anyway and I was really hoping I wouldn't come to this," I open the door. "Come to what five?" I lock myself in the bathroom and I hear Luther banging on the door, "five?"

I walk out of the bathroom and start chugging water. "Five? You ok?"
"I'm gonna need to be hydrated."
"Hydrated?" I start putting baby powder down my shirt.
"What's with the Baby powder?"
"It'll help with the itching. Nat would totally kill me and she still might."
"What itchy there itching? You do have plan."
"We'll it's a desperation move since are brain dead siblings aren't capable of meeting a simply deadline. I got no choice."
"No choice about what."
"I have find myself and Natalia," I look at the watch then close it, "we just arrived in Dallas 15 minutes ago."
"Should I be worried about you?"
"Luther if you recall Nat and I were sent to 1963 on a job by the commission to make sure the president gets assassinated."
"Oh so your old self is out there."
"precisely," I finish stretching.
" just walking around Dallas?"
"Walking around Dallas with a briefcase that can get us home."
"Five your a genius."
"However, this is why Nat would have told me not to do this, there are three significant problems with this plan, one I'm a trained assassin arguable the most dangerous and if I know me I'm not gonna react kindly to bumping into myself . number two, Natalia will also be there and you've meant her , and three your not supposed to exist in close proximity to yourself in the same timeline. The side effects can be disastrous."
"Side effects what sort of side effects."
"Well according to commission handbook chapter 27 subsection 3b there are 7 stage of paradox psychosis are: stage 1, denial
2: itching
3: extreme thirst and urination
4: excessive gas
5: acute paranoia
6: uncontrolled perspiration
7: homicidal rage."
"Homicidal rage?"
"Yeah."
"Jeez I don't know maybe this isn't such a good idea."
"It's a hell marry. What choice do we got Luther?"
"We'll you already seem a bit squirrel if I'm being honest."
"Luther i gonna need your help to get through this one I need a spotter."
"Spotter? That like a wings man?"
"Incase the paradox psychosis gets to severe I need your help to stay on task. Whatever happens whatever I say we need to get that briefcase ok?"
"Ok." I walk off, "Luther come on."

We get to the bar and I see Nat well old Nat with old me, "Well there we are," we look and I smile god I miss her so much.
"Why don't we grab the briefcase and run."
"Luther we never let happen. We Guard these briefcases with are lives. Beside it's the whole paradox thing I'm endangering my own existence by being in the same room as myself."
"Wait what do you mean?"
"If old me doesn't travel back to 2019 likes he supposed to then the whole thing unravels itself and I cyst to exist. Got it?"
"I get you."
"So are best chance is to talk with them reason with them."
"Wait five are you gonna be ok? You just lost  Natalia and now your going to talk your old self and a very alive old Natalia."
"Yeah yeah I'm good," I look over she was wearing her normal red blazer with a yellow tie and a hot black shirt, "I miss her so much."
"I know I know." He pats my back and I pull myself together. "He'll understand trust me. I know myself better then I know myself," I say and itch the back of my neck.
"You just itched your neck. That's stage 2."
"No I didn't itch my neck."
"Denial is stage 1."
"I am fine. Ok?" I go to walk over then Luther grabs my arm. "Wait maybe I should go first."
"Why?"
"You'll freak him out bumping into your on timeline doppelgänger. he'll lose his shit and Natalia looks Stabby."
"She has resting ready to stab face," I pat his back. "Just let me break the ice." I nod and watch old Nat walk away and see old me and Luther talking. "No freak outs," I come out from behind the pole. "Hey there Stranger." Old Nat walks back over and sits down next to old me, "whose the ape? And I'm guessing the child is you."
"Nat, darling, sit and hand me your blades," she reluctantly hands them over to old me, "the ape is Luther my brother and yes the child is me." Nat orders beer and sits with her feet on chair.
"Well this is nice the four of us together like this," Luther says.
"Someone explain to me why I am having pint of Guinness with my younger self."
"Older actually. 14 days older then you."
" pubic hair."
"That I can explain. You see one hour on the grassy Noel the president gets killed you and Nat break your contracts with the commission. I already know your thinking about it all those years in the apocalypse then those years with her. You never stopped worrying about your family well today you are going to do something about it. Today you are attempted to time travel forward to 2019 however your going to screw up the jump and end up in this twig of a body. Trapped forever small pubescent."
"What am I supposed to do about it nut job."
"I need you to do it if you don't I cease to exist."
"Wait wait wait what happens to me? Do I go with him?" Older looking me grabs her hand, "do you really think I would leave the one person I trust."
"I need to jump today. Natalia I'm sorry you do make it to 2019 just not right now. This time your gonna jump correctly."
"I'm listening."
"The first time through I got the calculation wrong. Natalia actually fixed it. We should listen to her more often."
"I told you it looked wrong suck it Five and thank you," she says and smiles handing me a napkin.
"I'll tell you the correct calculation in exchange for that briefcase you have underneath the table."
"So you go back with the right math so you come back a full grow man we get the briefcase you no longer need," Luther says.
"Timeline restored paradox goes away everyone goes on existing happily ever after," I see old looking Nat itch the back of her neck and i shrug probably just an actually itch or it's not focus Five. "That's quite a bit to take it." We star at eachother. "What do you think?"
"I think the testosterone in this room right now is very high and y'all need to cool it before I kill ape man here with a fork," I give her a look and look at Luther who looks like he's about to shit something. "I think I need to piss honey no murder," old me kisses old Nat on the forehead and she glares itching her arm as he leaves. "Nat?"
"Five Im good, I promise."
"Well besides the flop sweat I think that well," Luther says dabbing the sweat off my face. "Something doesn't feel right about it. I don't trust him."
"He's you?"
"Exactly," I say and look over at Nat whose carving a hole in the table god I wanna scream and tell her the everything. I wish I could fix it I wish I could bring her back god it should've been me she should be right now its all my fault. Nat itches her arm, "Nat is it bothering you again?"
"No stop worrying god there twos of them," she pulls her tie off, "is it hot in here?" Old Natalia gets up. "Nat im sorry. I love you so much I should've done more to protect you it's all my fault."
"Five I'm confused."
"I know I know but I have to say this cause I'm not gonna get another chance. Natalia I will always love you no matter what happens ok you remember that. Nothing is gonna stop me from loving you not even death."
"I know five I married you," she's smiles and nods then I look around and see a brown haired girl who looks familiar itching the back the of her neck while putting drinks on a table. Then she walks over to us, "is anything I get you guys?"
"No thank you," old Natalia says quick as old me and Luther come out of the bathroom. "Nat you ok?" Old me ask grabbing a napkin and dabbing sweat off her face.
"Yeah...yeah I'm good we should get going." Holy shit what if Nat isn't dead no that's crazy Five or is it?
"Since when we're two so anxious to leave," I ask as old Nat leaves. "No reason Let's just go," he leaves and Luther and I follow.