Part 3

I start pacing around Fives room god I'm in my teenage body again and he some how already found a way to likely cause Grey hairs. I climb down the fire escape and run to the department store. Once I get there I sneak in through the back yep not suspicious at all. "Five!" I scream.
"Natalia I thought told you to get some rest."
"Yes well that's hard to do when I'm worried about you you fucking dumbass."
"Thanks." I roll my eyes when we hear guns going off.
"Shit."
"Shit." Five and I say at the same time I look at him then at Dolores who Five puts on the ground whispering something to it. God time travel really did fuck with his head. "Fuck. It's Hazel and Cha-Cha."
"Of course your mother would send them."
"Don't call her my mother she loves nobody but herself. we need to kill them before we get into my issues with her." He nods then grabs a sharp shovel. Hazel points his gun at me and starts shooting but before the bullets get to me I end up making a force flied. Since Uh when could I do that? Focus Natalia. Which I end up flinging the bullets back at him. "Hey Natalia honey cops!"
"Shit!" Five, Dolores and I all hide behind a shelf.
"Anytime now honey," I whisper to Five.
"I can't and I think their gone." He grabs my hand as we run out the back door.
"I can't believe you sometimes Five."
"What I missed her. But seriously how long have they been after us?"
"I don't know the handler probably sent them after we killed the first group in the doughnut shop."
"We need a plan."
"Yes we do but also-"
"Shut Up Dolores!"
"Shut Up Dolores!" Five and I say at the same time again.
"Did I really just talk the manikin?"
"See I'm not crazy." I start to leave then Five runs up and grabs my hand before jumping us to The Academy again. "Bed you need rest."
"Bite me. Hargreeves."
"You two fight like an old married couple," Diego says walking past the room.
"We are an old married couple!" God I hate it here I climb out onto the fire escape and just sit there was bottle of vodka. "You know she hates it when we drink."
"You know she's an manikin and I don't care."
"What is your problem?"

Tigger warning

"My problem. Five my mother manipulated me for years then the commission tortured and r@ped me during the year we were apart."
"What?!" I drink from the bottle as five punches the wall. "I never should've left you behind and that explains why you flinched and we're cold day they we came back to 2019."
"Honey I have an idea."
"No all your ideas when your drunk are stupid."
"Stake out," I look at five who has the most confused face on, "we stalk the prosthetic eye doctor maker."
"Oh my god your a Genius."
"Well thank you and your probably right I should go to sleep." I feel Five pick up bridal style then he puts me on the bed.
"Here Nat," he tosses some of his old pajamas my way, "please get some rest."
"Only if you get some too." He sighs and climbs into bed with me. I smile and fall asleep. The next morning I wake up and look around. "Morning Beautiful I brought-"
"Coffee gimme," He hands me my coffee and bag, "honey what's this?"
"A doughnut I thought you could use some breakfast."
"Alright what did you do?"
"Nothing but-" I glare at him
"But maybe you were right we should stalk out that guy so get dressed."
"Ughhhh we're going now?" He nods and grabs Dolores shoving her in duffel bag with a few bottles. We climb down the fire escape, "you both know there's an easier way out of the house."
"Yes well this involved less talking or so I thought."
"Do you guys need anymore help today?" I roll my at Klaus.
"I'm done funding your drug problem."
"Can't I just want to hang out with my brother not you." Five and I get off the latter and steal the plumbers van. I put my headphones in and start playing 'Welcome to the Jungle' and my playlist then what feels like 10 minutes. "Five you need to come home it's a family thing." I hear Luther say then Five. "Well what is it? Natalia is my apart of my family." I pull my headphones out.
"It's about mom."
"Kill her. Oh sorry I forgot not all moms suck," Five punches me in the arm, "ow!"
"She's right her vote counts," Luther says to me.
"No it doesn't she's a psycho also she's not family Natalia doesn't know mom," Diego says I put my headphones back in really not in the mood.
"Nat is family and well we're kinda dealing with something more important." I hear five say as We all look behind us. "Guys we were having a moment." I laugh as Five basically pushes his siblings out of the van.
"Sorry where we're darling?" Five asks putting his hand on my cheek. "No honey we're kinda busy maybe later."
"Ughhhh," then climbs in the back, "I'm hungry Nat we haven't had a date in years."
"Five maybe you should go to your family. It seemed important."
"Yeah but apocalypse." I roll my eyes and get out of the van. "Five I think you should-" I look back in the van, "and he's gone," I climb back into the van. "God Dolores why is always like this. Yes yes I'm aware I married him but at least he should I don't know fucking including when he decided to go after someone whose probably a killer or a weirdo. You know they say time travel fucks with your head I never understood why they said that."
"Hey!"
"Jesus Christ you scared me!"
"Sorry honey but I got lunch."
"You know I thought  you left to go after the doctor."
"No he's still in the office." Five hands me my lunch.
"Thanks," he goes to grab my hand as I pull away.
"Natalia? I'm not going to hurt you."
"I know I know I'm sorry," I grab my headphones and leave the van quickly then end up back at the academy.
"Hey Nat what's wrong?" The gorilla man asks trying to put his monkey hands on my shoulders. So I do the only logically thing I can think of and kick his legs out from under him.
"Fuck off Luther and you don't get to call me that."
"But five does."
"Yes well he's my partner. And try to touch me Again you'll regret it." I walk up to Fives room and lay in the bed hugging a pillow and falls asleep.

I walk around the commission building. "There's my daughter." I look to whose next me of course Lila
"My greatest accomplishment oh and you aright you late for training so you can be the best."
"I'm already the best you made sure of that woman."
"I am your mother."
"Then respect that I can handle myself."
"Once you've earned my respect honey."
"Handler can I talk to Natalia alone?"
"Of course Aj." I watch as Lila and my mother leave he gets down and hugs me. "I know what's she's done to you kiddo but-"
"I know dad pretend to be her perfect soldier so she doesn't kill me or worse."

"Natalia wake up!" I wake up feeling Diego shaking me. "Let Go of me asshole."
"There are people downstairs trying to kill us."
"Fuck Diego find the others and get out. there here for me and Five."
"Why?"
"Complicated." I run out of the room to find Hazel and Cha-Cha I start mumbling shit to myself. "You assholes you looking for me!"
"Where's your partner."
"In hell probably." They start shooting at us I make the room go dark as The Academy and I start fighting hazel and cha cha. "Where's Five?"
"I don't know assholes." I stab Hazel in the leg before running out the house to find the van. "Five?" I climb in the van.
"Holy shit you ok?"
"Yeah it's not mine."
"Can I at least make sure?" I nod and smile then wince. "Sorry im gonna find some bandages."
"T-thanks," I grab a bottle then I glare at Dolores.
"This is gonna hurt, umm here," he hands me his belt. "Five I don't think this is the time for this."
"Get your head out of the gutter my love. I'm gonna need you bite down on it." I blushes and nod then I do what he said. "All done."
"Thanks Five, anything happen?"
"Nope it's been quiet."
"Five I'm sorry about I stormed off."
"It's ok as long we're ok?"
"Five baby we're always gonna be ok you remember are first date," he laughs.
"That's the date I shot you and brought you chocolates." I smile and laugh then hugs Five.
"I had a dream well more of a memory it's was the day I officially called the guy who cared about me dad. God he could see me now he would be-"
"Surprised?"
"Honestly probably or happy for me," he rubs my back.
"Im always be here for you," I kiss his cheek and smile, "get some rest Nat."