Season 3: part 8

I pace around the lobby of the hotel obsidian when I hear a familiar whoosh sound, "five oh thank god your alive," I run over and hug him, "I thought you got Kugelblitzed never to do that again I thought you were dead."
"I'm alive too Natalia," Ben says and I stick my tongue out at him causing Ben to walk upstairs.
"Yeah yeah you love me," Five tells me pushing hair out my face. "Natalia, Five family meeting," Luther yells down at us and I grab Fives hand. "Let's go see what Luther wants," we walk upstairs. I sit on the floor and I hug the sparrow jacket Ben gave me. "Alright Five, Natalia plan to save the world," Luther ask as Sloane is hugging his arm. "No sorry Luther piss off," I say and I feel a hand on my shoulder. "We watched are 100 year old selves die and their last words were don't save the world," I look up at five as he talks and I grab his hand squeezes it lightly.
"We'll that's bullshit," Diego says and I get up taking off the red suit jacket Five gave me and I put both jackets on the floor. "Is it really Diego cause what exactly have we done to do that. We save the world it goes to shit again. What have we accomplished exactly here?"
"I'll tell you absolutely fucking nothing!" Five says angrily as I punch a wall. "Natalia you ok?" Ben whispers to me as I look at my knuckles that are bleeding. "Nat? Honey?" Five takes my hand and I wince, "sorry." Ben hands five a first aid kit then Five and I walk away.

We end up downstairs by the bar, "Nat honey what's wrong?" Five asks me while wrapping my hand. "It's just after everything we did we accomplished nothing. Maybe I shouldn't have come back with you maybe I should've stayed in the commission ," I say looking at the ground then I wince.
"Sorry and Beloved no I'm so happy you come to 2019 Natalia, your my family, your the love of my life, my soulmate," five puts his forehead to touch mine, "I love you so much Natalia." I wrap my arms around him hugging him close, "I'll love you till my very last breath." Five puts his hand on the back of my neck and I put my hands on his cheek pushing are lips together passionately. "Dipshit!" Ben screams down at us then Five and I pull apart. "Asshole!" I scream back getting up and five and I walk back upstairs. We see Klaus and Reginald, "so you two are what friends now?" Ben asks. "Yes we played catch, played in traffic a little bit turns out I'm immortal," Klaus says doing a muscle pose and I look at five who looks like he's about to scream or cry. I sit down next to him and grab his hand and I rub my thumb on his hand feeling him slowly start to relax not listening to Allison.
"Alright now that everyone is here Sloane and I have announcement to make," Luther says to us all.
"We're engaged!"  Sloane and Luther say at the same time. "We'll that's fucking amazing guys I'm so happy for you both," I say sarcastically getting a small giggle from Five. "What Five said to do it," luther says.
"Don't rope me into this," five says annoyed.
"Hey Natalia can we talk?" Sloane asks and I nod getting up. Sloane and I walk away.

We end up down at the hall, "so I wanted to ask you if you would be my maid of honor?"
"Sloane we don't really know eachother why are you asking me?"
"We'll I don't have anymore sisters and Ben seems to care about you which is rare he cares about nobody-"
"Sloane the point."
"Right sorry well please Natalia i don't really know anyone else," Sloane gives me this puppy dog face. "Fine," I say and Sloane smiles, hugs me and I pat her on the back, "please get off."
"Right sorry," Sloane lets go.
"So do you want a party?"
"No I just want your help with my dress and then yours," she says all smiling and happy and I groan, "what's wrong little miss grumpy pants?"
"One never call me little miss grumpy pants again and two I hate dresses."
"You'll look amazing specially for Five when was the last time he's seen you in a dress."
"Never we didn't even have a Proper wedding."
"Awww that's sad."
"Yes very sad," I say sarcastically as Sloane drags me away.

We walk into Sloane's room, "alright so I was thinking light blue with a glittery belt."
"Sloane blue really isn't my color," I say as she holds the dress up.
"Come on please you'll look amazing."
"Fine then I am getting you and me some alcohol," I take the dress and walk into the bathroom putting the dress on then I walk back into the room. "Oh wow Natalia you look amazing."
"Sloane i look and feel dumb."
"Here put these on," she hands a pair of heels.
"No no I can't I don't wear heels I like not being in pain. Heels are torture devices made by the devil."
"Fine Fine you can change and go if you need to get some stuff done."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes go," I smile and change leaving the room.