Season 3: part 10

"I'm sorry children the kugelblitz has claimed it's last victim," Reginald says and I glare at him. The family besides Five and I leave the room, "alright spill darling what happened?"
"Your dad is an asshole and I will kill him."
"Yes yes I know that and later. Where's Klaus?"
"Dead i think Reginald basically pushed him out. Should we get going?"
"Fine but I wanna kill Reginald."
"No you got to kill my dad I get to kill yours that's only fair."
"Natalia and Five are guys coming?" Lila screams up at us. "We should go."
"Yeah," Five nods and we leave the white buffalo room.

"Alright prefect your both here," Lila says and I smile. "Guys whatever you do don't ring the bell," Diego says to all of us. "Why would would ring a bell with the sign that clearly says do not ring? Do not answer that was rhetorical," I say angrily at Diego. "Anyone want else hungry?" Lila ask.
"How can you eat at time like this?" Ben asks Lila and I roll my eyes. "She's eating for-"
"Diego don't," Lila says dragging him away. Ben walks over to Five and I, then Five walks off to talk to Viktor. "So Natalia?"
"Ben don't start I'm not in the mood."
"You wanna talk?"
"Who are you and what did you do to Ben Hargreeves?" Ben laughs.
"This is why your my best friend."
"I'm your only friend."
"Fair. Now shhh I'm thinking."
"With what brain," I laugh as Ben gives me a this bitch face. "Alright children we need to search this hotel for a sigil. Allison with Go Ben, and Sloane. Natalia will go Five and Viktor."
"Before we make any plans I need to talk to Natalia," Five drags me away. "Darling i love you and I know we never spilt up for missions but I need to keep an eye on Allison."
"I'm aware and I trust you with my life. So I'll keep eye on the sparrows you get to keep eye on Allison and I love you too idiot," I kiss his cheek and we walk back over to the group. "Alright Allison will come Viktor and I. It makes more sense seeing as the three of us trained together. Natalia will go with the sparrows seeing as they fight similar."
"Prefect the umbrellas will stick together and so will the sparrows. Now go on," Reginald says and I walk over to Ben and Sloane. "You are an official sparrow now," Ben says and I roll my eyes.
"What about us?" Lila asks.
"You two are a duo. Nobody needs to deal with your Bickering."

Third person pov:
Natalia, Ben and Sloane all get to the fifth floor and start looking well Sloane starts looking around for the sigal. "Are you two gonna help?"
"Why?"
"Cause the world is gone, Luther is dead..." Natalia groans and starts looking. "How about we spilt up," Natalia suggests.
"No that's a bad idea have you ever seen a horror movie?" Ben ask looking at Natalia.
"No. I don't even know what bowling was in the original 2019," Natalia says walking into a room.

Five walks into Ben and Sloane, "guys where's Nat?"
"She was just here. I thought you were with Viktor and Allison," Sloane says.
"We'll every Direction I turn i always seem right back here."
"We'll maybe you have no sense of direction."
"Well lead the way Mangela."
"We're you worried about me," Natalia says to poking her head out of the doorway. Everyone jumps as Natalia laughs. "Hi honey," Five smiles pulling Natalia into a hug. "Alright yes off idiot we have stuff to do," Natalia says as a Guardian shows up. Everyone looks over the Samurai, "I want it's sword."
"That is so random Natalia," Ben says laughing and Sloane screams running towards it. "Revenge looks good on her."
"True."
"Will you both help us kill this thing?" Five asks annoyed grabbing an axe off the wall.
"Ugh fine as I long I get to keep the sword I want it so bad."
"Why are you like this?" Ben asks Natalia as she helps Five and Sloane fights the samurai.

They all end up the Laundry room, Sloane gets cut and ends up on the floor. The Samurai stares at Natalia then swigs the sword cutting her face, "Ahhhhh!" Five goes to fight the thing then gets throw on the ground, "Five!" Natalia gets up as Ben stands up on top of the washers as his tentacles wrap around the guardian. As Ben is holding the guardian Natalia uses her power throwing it at the guardian killing it, Five gets up and runs over to her. He rips some the sleeve off the left sleeve of his shirt, "Five honey I'll be fine can we worry about this when we get out of here," Natalia states to Five and he nods hugging her. "You had beautiful timing Darling."
"You could've killed it earlier," Ben says sarcastically. "I could've but i wasn't angry enough to actually do it," Natalia states back then kisses Five cheek. "Come on let's get back down to the lobby," Sloane states then Ben, Natalia, Five and Sloane all leave but not before Natalia grabs the samurais sword.

The group walks into the lobby, "Klaus!" Natalia screams handing Ben the sword then runs up hugs him. "Oh my god I got a tiny phsyco hug," Klaus hug Natalia back. "We will never speak of this again," she says taking the sword back from Ben. "I'm glad your not dead Klaus," Five states patting his side. Natalia walks over to Reginald, "give me one good reason why I shouldn't fucking kill you right now."
"You all should still be looking for the sigal."
"Why what's so important about this fucking thing?" Natalia states starting to get angry. "This place almost fucking killed the love of life, my best friend and me so you will explain or I will..." Natalia pulls out a gun and points it at Reginald. "You will understand one day," Reginald tells Natalia as Five drags her away. "Shouldn't we do something about your eye sestra?" Lila asks Natalia concerned as Five sighs lightly dabbing Natalias eye with a part of the shirt he ripped off. Natalia puts the gun down. "Alright so we didn't find the sigil? But we killed a guardian."
"We killed one too," Ben says as Natalia pulls Five off. "I'll be fine idiot go look," she kisses his cheek then he sighs and blinks up to a balcony looking over the floor. "Shouldn't there be one more-" as Lila says something the third guardian falls threw the roof, "Five!" Natalia screams as Five falls out of view. Ben wraps his around Natalia to keep her safe. Sloane uses her powers to stop the guardian grim reaper thing. The guarding starts getting free then they all see Luther, "nobody hurts my wife," Luther says throwing the guardian back. Natalia gets out of Ben arms, "Klaus?"
"I can't hold it much longer hurry up," Klaus tells Luther and Sloane on the floor. The guardian starts to get up then Natalia looks up at Five and he nods. Natalia looks at the guardian and her right eye turn blue as she uses her powers to make the guardian float.
"Guys the sigal it's on the floor of the lobby it's the stars! I don't know how long Nat can hold it off," Five yells.
"Come on children, not you Allison," Reginald says. Everyone besides Nat and Allison get on a star. Whatever you do don't let Five get on a star. Natalia remembers the last line of the note from her older self, she stops and try's to get on the last star. Five blinks and gets on it first as the guardian gets zapped with it, Reginald starts using oblivion to rest the timeline, "Natalia don't I love you," Five tells Natalia as Allison looks her family dying. Allison screams "Stop!" At the bubble around Reginald. Natalia gets angry and uses her power to break the bubble around Reginald then grabs the samurai sword and cuts Reginald head. "Nat!" Five, Diego, Viktor and Ben yell all at the same time she turns around and runs over to Five. "Are you ok?" She asks Five fanatically. "You saved us."
"You were amazing," Diego says patting her back.
"Yeah sestra I've never seen you get that angry."
"Badass as usually Nat," Ben tells her then all look over at Allison. Then Viktor powers up, "Allison don't."
"Do you trust me?" Allison asks as Five wraps his good arm around Natalia.

Natalias pov:
As we stand around looking at Allison and Viktor I feel fives right arm wrap around my waist, I smile and kiss his cheek. "You really we're amazing beloved," Five whispers to me.

Suddenly I was alone in an elevator I start to panic and pick my nails when the elevator opens nobody but Viktor is standing there, "V?" I ask and he turns around. "Nat your alive your here. Five thought you were dead we all did. Then We thought you were somewhere else Five went looking for you."
"V as much as I would love to catch up about everything. Which direction did he go?"
"Straight."
"Thanks V Your a lifesaver," I say running straight and I see a boy in a suit as it starts to rain, "hey idiot you forget someone!" I yell and he turns around and he smiles. We run towards eachother, "hi beloved."
"Hey idiot, your arm is back."
"And you have both your beautiful eyes."
"Why didn't you Blick towards me?"
"Honey I will explain," he tells me then just pulls me into a hug, "I thought you were dead. I thought I had to go looking for you again. I love you so much Natalia."
"I love you too and let go I can't breath."
"No I don't wanna let go," Five states and I sigh burying my face in his neck. "You two need to come with me," I look up and I see a blonde in a white blouse with black polkadots. Five let's go and looks over at her, "Dolores?"