Part 9

"F-five?" I feel her to start to wake up in the car.
"Hey Nat your gonna be fine I promise just what do you remember?"
"I-"
"Natalia thank god what happened?"
"Guys let her breath. Nat it's ok," I pick her up and run inside. "Alright Allison is gonna need blood."
"I'll do it." We all say at the same time.
"Master Luther your blood is more compatible with mine and Master Klaus your blood is to polluted."
"I got this." Diego says then mom grabs a needles he then passes out. "Stick him."
I put Natalia on the bed and kiss her forehead, "be strong honey. Mom take care of her."
"I will Five." I leave then start pacing in the living room. "That's bastard that nearly killed our sisters are still out there with Vanya."
"Vanya is not important."
"Hey that's your sister a little heartless even for you Five."
"I'm not saying I don't care about her but if the apocalypse happens today she dies along with the 7 billion of us. Herold Jenkins is Are priority."
"I agree let's go."
"Will you guys count me out? This is a lot of for newly sober me."
"Your coming."
"Can't we all agree my power is useless I would just be holding you guys back."
"Klaus get up."
"You can't make me." Diego throws a knife in between his legs. I'm sorry Natalia but I'll be back for you just stay strong honey. Killing Herold Jenkins it's now personal. Diego drives us to his house and walk in then we see him dead on the floor with multiple knives in him. "Not exactly what I was excepting."
"Understatement of the year."
"No sign of Vanya."
"Let's get out of here before the cops come."
"In a minute," I pull out the eye and shove it into his eye socket.
"Come on five let's leave."
"Ew wow glossy."
"Same eye color same pupil size guys this is it. The eye I've been carrying around for decades it's found it's rightfully home."
"We got the guy we needed to stop the apocalypse."
"Yeah!" Five think.
"Wait it can't be that easy. This is note I got from the commission that says protect Herold Jenkins but who killed him. Who did this?"
"I have crazy idea crazy what if we find Vanya and ask her what happened?" I jump out I don't have time for them. I end up in my room and see her alive unconscious but alive, thanks mom, I slip her ring on her finger and leave. "No sign of Vanya."
"She's not in any of the rooms."
"She's not downstairs either."
"Well I'm out," Diego pats Klaus shoulder and leaves.
"Wait where you going? Vanya still out there and so are Hazel and Cha-Cha."
"I know I'm gonna get my things then I'm out of here. I've got some unfinished business with those fools." Diego leaves.
"Hey did dad say anything about the apocalypse when you spoke to him? Any clues to how it happened?"
"No no clues just a truly terrific shave but no clues."  I start walking while more like limping downstairs.
"You know he did say something about my potential?"
"How did he know about the apocalypse?"
"I don't know. Hey how did you know to jump through time?"
"I didn't you would realize that if you were actually sober."
"I am sober I have been for 2 almost 2 days."
"I've you seen your fidgeting all morning."
"Well I guess we're both fighting are addictions then."
"I'm not an addict."
"Yeah you are your addicted to a drug called the apocalypse."
"Your wrong."
"First sign denial." He turns around so I jump in-front of him. "You and I were not the same."
"I've seen that look in the eye of someone who doesn't know who they are without their high. Trust me you need to let it go." I throw the eye at the wall and it smashes. "Five she's awake."
"Thanks mom," I smile and jump to her. "Hey," I look at her god i hated see her this way she looks so pale and tired.
"You know this ring doesn't fit anymore right?"
I laugh and sit down on the bed when I feel tears rolling down my cheeks. "Hey no I'm ok honey I'm ok," she puts a hand to my cheek and rubs her thumb pushing away the tears. "I thought you were dead," I say and help her sit up.
"Really after all this time you thought I would give up on us. Yes thank you Dolores for keeping an eye on him. How long was I out?"
"Just a few hours what's the last thing you remember?"
"Us talking to my mother when time stopped. "
"Honey that was 3ish days ago." Her face goes blank then the lights explode. "Hey hey breath."
"No no we don't have time for me deal with getting memories back are we any closer to stoping the apocalypse."
"That's not what I'm worried about right now please get rest I'm gonna go get you food and maybe make margaritas."
"Thank you."
"Your welcome my love," I grab Dolores and jump back downstairs and start making the drinks. "Do you think we really did it? Did we really stop the apocalypse?" I drink and look at Dolores, "now what? I don't know I'm open to suggestions Nat and I have been fighting are way back here to stop this since we'll we first got together. Maybe I'll take her on the honeymoon we never had if she doesn't completely hate me later." Knock knock knock "I'll get it," I get up and open the door. "Hey old timer." Of course it Hazel. "Do you have my sister? If not would like a Margarita." I go back inside, "come on."
"You here to kill me?"
"Oh shit sorry old habits." He put his gun away, "though I can understand why you feel that way."
"Well you attacked are house tried to kill my family and kidnapped my brother."
"Hazel what are you doing here?"
"What happened to you?" I get up and help Nat to a seat. "I don't know."
"There's nothing I can do about the past. Don't forget I'm not the only killer in this room you two have your fair share bloody history," I drink some of my Margarita and hand Nat a glass water, "speaking of which that job you guys did in Calho that's shit legendary I can't believe I'm actually sitting here talking to you both."
"What do you want Hazel?" Natalia asks clearly uncomfortable I know she's trying to be better then the killer the handler made her to be that was the first thing she told me when we became work partners. Diego then comes in and kicks him, "Diego stop." They continue to fight, "you know before you kill him you might wanna hear what he has to say."
"I'm gonna kill you for what you did to Patch," Hazel gives us a wtf face. "Or don't see how that goes."
"I'm to sober for your family," she smiles and grabs my hand.
"Me to Nat me to. So what now?"
"Watch?" She nods we watch.
"Heh that's gotta hurt." Diego bites Hazel ears and I jump then knocking Diego out with a vase, "I draw the line at bitting."
"Hazel whatever you need to say I suggest you make it quick before Diego comes around," god it's like she read my mind.
"I left my partner, quit the commission and came here to volunteer."
"For what?"
"To help stop the apocalypse." I giggle. "What on earth could be so funny to you right now?"
"Before I answer that. Why do you wanna help us?"
"Let's just us I've invested interest in a doughnut shop."
"Oooh I could go for some coffee," I pull her back down into her seat, "ugh."
"Well I hate to break it to you pal your day and dollar short the fact that your here right now without a shadow of a doubt the Apocalypse is over."
"How do you know?"
"The mark found him dead this morning you were the last known unknown left in the equation." Nat just looks at me then screams.
"Hey honey breath nobody is gonna hurt you." She breaths and walks back upstairs.
"So know what?"
"Honestly I don't know I've been chasing this thing for so long I guess I didn't really think about the day after even when we got married we went right to finding a way back here. She's been my biggest support through all this. I guess it would be nice for us to be normal. What about you?"
"I'm done with all this madness. I'm gonna start over you two should do the same."
"That's easier said then done."
"It doesn't have to be hard if you never time traveled, you never got caught up with the handler, you never meant-"
"Don't finish that sentence Hazel and I guess I would've grown up to be emotionally Stunted man child like everyone else around here."
"Well there you go now you can grow up," Hazel leaves.
"Hazel before you go who was the tigger man on patch?"
"Tiggerwoman."
"Damm that gun could've cleared my brothers name."
"Well your in lucky amigo take both," I smile slightly as he set the gun down and leaves.
"Master Five, Ms. Natalia left this for you," Pogo hands me a note and I open it the smile leaving my face.

My dearest husband,
I'm sorry but I have stop Vanya she's the bomb I know I can't explain it to you how I know cause honestly I'm not sure and I know if I told what Im gonna do you would think that I'm crazy. I'll come back I always find my way back To my love. Five I love you and I will always love you.

Love,
Natalia Hargreeves

"When did she give you this?"
"She didn't I found it on your bed I'm sorry."
"It's ok Pogo she's well stubborn."

I get to Vanyas apartment and knock, "Vanya please open the door I know you didn't mean it." I hear her voicemail playing a message from Allison. "I'm sorry." I blast the door, "vanya hey hey shhh it's ok. Allison's alive she's gonna be ok I think honestly I don't know."
"I'm so sorry Natalia."
"Shhh it's ok it's ok your safe now I promise."

"Good your up. Ready for a drink now," I smile at Diego and think just please be safe Nat I can't lose you again.
"Where is he?"
"I let him go."
"What?"
"Well since the apocalypse is over it's time for the fighting to stop."
"Hey he didn't kill patch his partner Cha-Cha did."
"So what they were both there that night."
"This half of the partnership gave me both of their guns. Which will clear you cause the ballistics will match Patch's crime scene. Hazel came here with a way out, he wanted a fresh start he happened to have in his position the one thing that could are family a little good. So move on."
"Not a Chance."
"Suit yourself," I grab Dolores from off the counter, "I am curious your girlfriend patch what did you like about her?"
"Lot of things, cute butt, nice legs."
"Anything a little more profound then that."
"She believed in people no matter how shit and filth she saw on the streets. She always saw the good inside."
"Well I'm sure she's be proud to know that your killing Hazel and Cha-Cha as a way to honor her memory. Now I have to find my stubborn ass wife before she does something stupid," I leave still holding Dolores.

Vanya and I get out of the taxi, "you sure about this?"
"I have do this. Alright we'll I'm coming with you. Five will understand." We walk inside, "hello?"
"Vanya, Natalia you should be resting."
"Yes Luther I get that a lot," I say and rub my arms.
"Is Allison?"
"She survived."
"Thank god." Luther comes down the stairs.
"What happened?"
"We got in an argument then things got out of control," I walk over to the stairs and sit down, "I didn't mean to hurt her or Natalia please you have to believe me." I hear Vanya basically cry out. "It was an accident. I was angry and I don't know it just happened. Could I see her?"
"She's resting now like someone else should be."
"Your not my husband Luther so don't tell me what to do."
"Maybe later Vanya."
"Is it ok if I wait here for a bit."
"Of course this your home." Luther opens his arm for hug and him and Vanya while I hear her, "I'm sorry I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."
"I can see that Vanya."
"Luther your hurting me."
"Luther let her go," I get up.
"I'm sorry too," the house starts to shake. "Luther stop god your all stubborn."
I see Luther holding Vanyas body and starts walking away. "Dammit Luther no."
"It's the only way."
"No it's your father way. Be better man," he pushes me onto the floor and look down and pull up my shirt, "five is definitely gonna kill me," of course I pop a fucking stitch what else is new. I run after Luther and end up in the basement, "you locked up are sister cause you think she has powers."
"I know she does. Pogo told me he's know this whole time so did dad."
"Why would they hide that from us? Like am I the only one who this place existed."
"He hide so much from us."
"He hide cause he was afraid of her."
"Yeah like you are. Your afraid just your old man cause you don't understand it cause nobody can ever understand fucking emotions. She's your family assholes."
"For once I agree with the psycho, even if your right Luther she needs are help and we can't do that if she's locked in a cage," Diego says."
"That's a first."
"Yeah for all she might be struggling with this new power. I mean it must be scary terrifying really to discover you can something you never thought you could do."
"Look if what pogo told me is Even half true she is not just danger to us."
"Luther you need to make your own fucking decision stop listening to your father and Pogo," I Strom off as Allison walks towards them. I get to Fives room and sit on the bed messing with my ring in the pocket. "Where are you five? I could really use you." I hug his old suit jacket, "just come home safe dumbass. I love you." I lay down wrapped his old jacket god this Thing was huge. I decided to yes wear it and go back to basement as I walk down the hallway I see Vanya standing in the middle of the room the suddenly the front side comes off. "Oh shit V."