Season 2: part 10

Natalias pov:
I pace around the room picking at my nails, "Natalia?" I look up at Five, "yeah."
"You ok?"
"I will be when I can understand or remember or-"
"Natalia breath were gonna figure this out."
"No we don't have time for this."
"For what? Doomsday isn't gonna happen anymore."
"You sure?" I look at him and he pulls me into a hug. "I promise we're gonna figure this out Natalia I promise it's you and me against the world."
"Five you can call me Nat. I like it when you do, it feels like when I'm around you I'm safe and-"
"Five, Natalia are you guys paying attention," Luther says and I walk then sit on the stairs picking my nails. "The fbi is asking to look out for these unidentified children. They believe their being held hostage by the terrorist."
"We'll that's true," I hear Five say and I feel him put a hand on shoulder I smile up at him wait do I like him oh god no why him fuck, "I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days."
"God I hate that photo."
"There saying I instigated the riot. It's unbelievable." Five sits down next to me rubbing my back and I whisper into his ear, "I'm sorry."
"It's ok," he whispers back.
"We'll the good news is we restored the timeline and stopped doomsday," the ape says.
"Yeah we're some real goddam hero's we let Kennedy die," the one with shaggy hair says.
"Yeah and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world," the tall woman behind me says, "the fbi is after us."
"Oh fuck the handler is gonna fucking come after me," I barge in as Five grabs my hand. "I won't let her do anything to you Nat," he says trying to calm me down, "hiding isn't going to stop this the commission is going to hunt us down where or when ever we go."
"He right," the shaggy one says as I glare at five.
"Wait since when we're you an expert in the commission?"
"Since I got back from there."

I get up and walk outside then sit on the curb a few minutes later I see Five sit down next to me, "you ok?" He ask calmly.
"Y-yeah sorry I just need some air I really wanted to be alone but I'm glad your here."
"Oh ok cool so the commission offered my brother a job."
"Which one?" I ask trying to distract myself.
"Diego," he says and I look at him confused, "right the one with shaggy hair."
"Him really? He's not really the commissions type but I do remember seeing him around."
"That's what I said."
"Five this gonna sound weird but will you tell me what are relationship was like?" I ask looking at the ground he then lifts my chin and looks at me right in the eyes with care and love god I wish I could stay here all day.
"We'll it was like this but with more fighting cause we're both stubborn idiots. When we first became partners we hated each other kinda I accidentally shot you when the handler told me I had a partner. you stabbed me on the second date-"
"We'll you snuck up on me."
"Holy shit Nat did you remember something?"without saying anything I smash my lips on to his he was surprised then kissed me with stuck passion. "I think I'm in love you Five. Everyday I'm near you I fall in love with you all over again. I wish I could magically remember everything we've been through together but I remember are wedding and us being partners in the commission. I wish I could remember how we ended up looking like this but I don't-"
"Nat, honey shhh it's ok," he smiles then takes off a necklace with my wedding ring on it, "you should probably have this back my love."
"How did you have this?"
"That's a long story," he sighs then puts the necklace on me.

We get up and walk back inside to his family still arguing. "Calm down ape."
"It's King Kong and I saved your ass."
"Guys look we need to move."
"Oh my god everyone shut up!" I scream and they do. "Thank you we need a plan not everyone arguing we're not gonna get anything done with continue with this childish behavior," I finish and sit down on the stairs. "I'm leaving."
"What? To go where?"
"Sissy farm something wrong with Harlan and I need to help him."
"Vanya we need to stick together now more then ever."
"That's why I'm telling you this. Whatever is going on with Harlan I think I might've caused it."
"How?" Ape man ask as I look at five who just rolls his eyes. "He drowned and Uh somehow I was able bring him back to life and now it's like we're connected."
"What does that even mean?"
"I don't know I can't explain but I know that he needs my help and I need your help too. I'm scared and for the first time in my life I don't wanna do it alone. I want my family by my side all my family yes Natalia you too."
"Look Im sorry but we have other priorities right now," Diego says as I put my head in my hands and I feel Five rub my back then he finally speaks up, "Diego's right for once. We need to make are stand here and now." Five gets up and I look at him who motions for me to follow him so I do. "Fine then I guess I'll see you when I see you." Five and I go to the kitchen, "Nat what's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm fine Five. Why are we abandoning Vanya when they clearly need us right now?"
"Cause the commission, the fbi, cia and police are after us we've committed lots of crimes."
"We've done at lot worse then being kidnapped by your family we should help Vanya."
"I can't lose you again Nat."
"I'll be fine."
"You keep saying that you know how many times I've lost you."
"Let's see Once cause of Aj he killed me my mother she I can't even talk about it. Five I love you so much and I love your family so if I'm gonna do stupid shit it's because of that so I'm gonna help your sister whether you like it or not," I leave and go outside then get in the car.
"Natalia you don't have to."
"Just zip it Vanya we're family," I get in as Klaus moves over.
Five then opens the door, "five you have don't to."
"I know you own me one sis," he smiles and says to Klaus, "children ride in the back." Klaus gets in the back then I scout over to Vanya giving Five room to sit. I smile and laugh, "glad to see someone's happy."
"Shove it Five," I tell him and roll my eyes as he shut the door. "Guys I don't know what to say." Suddenly the trunk opens and we feel the car sink as it shuts, "anyone makes a fat joke and I'm out of here." I look over at Five who has his dorky little smile on his face as Vanya starts the car and drives off. I kiss Five cheek as he blushes and I put my head on his shoulder.