Part 4

"Shhhh Dolores she's sleeping. What no I'm not asking that." I feel Nat start to move, "shhh Nat it's ok your safe." I sigh and continue to rub her back softly and slowly then I slowly start to fall asleep. I wake up and look around. "Morning sleeping beauty I brought coffee."
"You feelin any better?"
"Yes now drink your coffee before you get less enjoyable to be around."
"Rude honey." She acts all offended like.
"Did you at least come up with a plan cause I'm bored of sitting here we don't have a lot of time."
"I know and no."
"Ughhh you know when I stormed off I went back to the academy I threatened Luther."
"Why?"
"One he's annoying and he called me Nat and two you know how I am with people I don't really know," I grab her hand.
"Nat you can't threaten my brother even though yes he is annoying but he's family and your family now."
"Ughhh I hate you."
"No you don't." She smiles god I really haven't seen her smile this much it's perfect like her.
"I've missed this."
"Five I've been with you for days."
"Yes I know I just missed seeing you smile. I miss seeing you happy."
"You make me happy." She looks at the coffee cup in her hands.
"You talking to me or the coffee?"
"The coffee obviously," she says with her normal level of sarcasm. I grab a napkin and wipe her face, "you still have blood on your face."
"Ooo that explains the looks I got at the doughnut shop."
"God Nat."
"What?" I roll my eyes and pull out my notebook which yes it is my sisters book.
"Five it's to late to change the equation we're both in teenage bodies going through puberty twice."
"Yes I'm aware but what I don't understand is how you got out and still end up in a teenage body."
"That was the easy Part. I took Are off equation, a disassembled briefcase, and a some duck tape. I used the briefcase and the duck tape with the equation to recreate your vortex then I proceeded to project my consciousness that lives across all space and time and welp."
"Your a lot smarter then I give you credit for." She rolls her eyes. "Hey."
"Yes?"
"Your powers the one you say you can't control. I was thinking you have been controlling them your whole life."
"Five I don't think forgetting I have powers or pushing them away is control or don't you remember how cold and calculating I am."
"You've only started using them cause you haven't had any other choice your whole life you had weapons at your disposal," she sighs and nods for me to continue, "you never had people in your life to help you learn about them well besides me and you didn't trust me to tell me for the first 5 years we were partners or the 10years we were together."
"I was scared you were gonna leave or kill me," I grab her hands, "I would never kill you my love."
"I'm aware of that now asshat."
"Good now I think I understand what your power is? I think you can manipulate electromagnetic waves and turn them whatever you want,"
She pulls her hands away, "honey your not gonna hurt anyone."
"Five we hurt a lot of people in the last 2 days."
"True. I'm sorry I know your scared-"
"Five shhh look."
"Holy shit!" I grab her hand and jump us to him.
Of course my amazing wife had to put knife to his throat. "What do you people want?"
"What's really going on in that place?"
"Ok ok i make prosthetics for fake patients and sell them off the books" I take Natalias place.
"Even eyes?" I ask still holding the knife
"Yes they sell like hot cakes."
"So the serial number he told you?" She's asks glaring at me.
"it could've already been brought off the books. Yes" .
"A list? Do you have a list for those buyers?" God she is smart
"Yes!"
"Where?"
"The lab." She pulls me off and takes the knife shoving it in her boot. "You know I never understood why you always put your knife in your boot and you start driving we're going on trip."
"People don't think to look there most days. Listen to him or you'll regret it." I nod as we start driving to the lab with the doctor. we get to the lab and it's on fire. "No no no!"
"Fucking hell. Five!" I feel an arm grab me as Natalia gets in front of me as we fall to the ground.
"Your an idiot."
"You we're gonna run in there I saved your life." I sit up and look at her. "Five I'm ok it's just couple of bruises I've had worse."
"Nat you popped a stitch you dumbass." She rolls her eyes then I help her up. "Now where we're out of leads?"
"Library."
"Someone wanna play-"
"Don't finish that sentence." I grab the duffel bag and get out of the van. Then Natalia and I start walking down to the library.

"Where are those kids parents?" I hear some lady say as Nat, Dolores and I are cuddled together in the corner with alcohol. "Alright Luther you want Five or Natalia?"
"Five. She's the worst then him."
"Your just mad I beat you up," I hear Nat slur out at my brothers.
"Diego you hurt her-"
"I know I know she'll probably kill me."
"I will," I smile as Luther carry's Dolores and I while Diego carry's my wife. "Why did you two get drunk?"
"Honey we're going through puberty twice how funny is that," I laugh then look at Diego, "That's what happened when the world you love is gonna go bye bye."
"The Apocalypse is coming we ran out of leads on how to stop it sooo drinks."
"You know two masked intruders attacked the Academy last night looking for you."
"Hazel and Cha-Cha," Natalia slurs out.
"What do these Hazel and Cha-Cha want. We're just trying to protect you guys."
"Protect us. You know how many people we've killed-"
"We've the four Freaken horseman dammit." I vomit and Natalia laughs Suddenly Luther puts me down on a bed and Diego puts Nat beside me. "So Natalia how old you?" Luther ask.
"Technically 58 and Luther word of advice next ask a woman how old she is." Yess that's my wife.
"You throw one more knife at me in calling the cops. And I'm not your damm secretary your detective friend-" I start Zoning out looking at the most beautiful person in the room who is fast asleep. I cuddle up next to her fall asleep.
"You know if they weren't the worst I'd said they look cute when their asleep but I need to go good luck Luther!"