Part 8

"Natalia Hey you ok?"
"Umm yeah I need to go home. Vanya please be careful I know you trust him I get that there just something I don't know-"
"Go," Vanya tells me so I leave and drive back to academy. "Where have you been?"
"Trying to save the world Klaus where is he?"
"Who?"
"Five dumbass."
"Natalia?" I turn around. "Oh my god your ok. Pogo told me what happened why didn't you tell anyone," I hit his chest.
"I was worried about you and I thought I told you to get some rest," he looks at me angrily.
"I did but then I got to thinking..." I start to ramble then he kisses me with such passion. "Hey lovebirds kitchen family meeting." I groan as He grabs my hand as we walk to the kitchen. Five take Luthers coffee and drinks it, "what do I have to do to get a decent cup of coffee?" Five ask as Klaus continues to tap the black board. Ooo
"There's no easy way to say so I'm just gonna say it. I conjured dad last night." We all just Star at Klaus. "Ok wait I thought you couldn't do cause we're always high what am I missing?" I ask really confused. "I'm sober!" I grab the coffee then Five takes it from me, "your not gonna like it."
"Ughhh."
"I got clean yesterday to talk to someone special then I was having conversation with dear old daddy himself."
"Anyone got some aspirin?"
"Top shelf next to the crackers."
"Hey hey hey this is serious guys this really happened I swear."
"Do I really need to be here cause i kinda need to kill someone?" I go to stand up but Five pulls me back into the seat, "you will explain later and yes sit. I'll play what did the old man have to say?"
"Well he gave the usual lecture about how I'm not fulfilling my potential, my appearance, my failures..."
"Sounds like someone I used to know," I rub my arms then Five puts his hand on my leg. "She's gone Nat she can't hurt you anymore."
"Wait all those bruises you showed up with were from your mother." I get stiff and anger boils up in my body the lights go out then come back on. "Sorry," he hands me a coffee.
"He did mention something his murder or lack their of because he killed himself."
"I don't have time for your game Klaus," Luther gets up and I see myself out, "Ms. Natalia this came for you?"
"Thanks Pogo," I grab the letter and walk upstairs. I sit on the bed just staring at it, "Hey you ok?"
"Yeah sorry."
"What's that?"
"It's from Aj Carmichael. Holy shit five I forgot to tell you Vanya has powers believe me or not but I saw her send three people across a parking lot. I need to get back to her I need to kill Herold before he gets Vanya to probably end the world."
"Wait your not making any sense?" I kiss his forehead and run off. I get in the car and drive off to Jenkins lake house. I get out the car, "Vanya!"
"Oh my god Natalia what are you doing here?"
"I came to check on you after last night," Vanya takes my hand. "Natalia meet Leonard Peanbody."
"Vanya can we go outside," she nods and leaves me in the cabin so I look around as one does when I find a red note book with a Big RH on it, "holy shit," I flip through it. "Vanya!" I run out and blast Herold Jenkins. "Natalia what are you doing?"
"Trying to save your life."
"I don't need saving god your just like my family." She Stroms inside and I follow.
"I'm here cause I love your brother not for your family not save the world I'm here to save Five. I know we can help you control this power V even if your family can't get their heads out of their own asses but can't you see he's manipulating you." Suddenly the doors start to shut around us. "Leonard!" She runs out around screaming his name. "Vanya look at me. Vanya hes wants you for power just like my mom did with me. We can control this power but we have to do it together."
"You did this you shut us in here?" I roll my eyes as she grabs her violin and starts playing. After what feels like hours, "Vanya Hey you ok? Oh hey Natalia wait what are you doing here?"
"Yeah we're good."
"There something Weird going on?"
"It's Vanya she's causing it."
"I have power turns out I've had them all this time."
"Your not gonna wanna hear what I have to say?"
"That's never stopped you before."
"Leonard Peabody is Herold Jenkins he killed his father when he was 13 look i have the police report in the car," Vanya sits down and Allison gets down to her level as I rub her back comfortingly. "I never understood why until Know. When we were three dad told us you were sick that's why you were Isolated. Then one day he asked me to do something-"
"You knew this whole time that I had powers."
"Vanya i didn't really understand until I came here. Until I saw it."
"Vanya calm down!"
"No Natalia I don't think I will-" suddenly I was in the air being held up by my neck and white tentacle thing. "Now everything makes sense this is why you never wanted me around."
"What no and please put Natalia down."
"You couldn't risk me threatening your place in the house. Your dominance." I start to cough grasping for air when I suddenly hit the floor hard and my head hits the table. "That is Not True."
"You couldn't handle the fact that dad might find Me special."
"You special Vanya."
"Wow I feel loved her guys thanks yeah yeah carry on while my head just bleeds that totally fine," I say sarcastically then get in the middle of them. "Both of you need to relax. Can we not have to end of world be today please?"
"Don't say that-"
"We have a chance to start over."
"You destroyed my life!" I use whatever energy I had left to push Allison away. "Oh please Vanya everything is out in the open we can move on." I fall to ground. "I moved now but with you with Leonard!"
"Vanya he doesn't care about you!" I scream from the floor.
"With Herold you mean."
"With Leonard and he does care about me cause the only person who ever loved me for me." Shot starts to go, "look me in the eye and tell me your not threatened now."
"I'm not there's very few things in the world that can scare me," I smirk and glare at Vanya.
"I don't want to argue with you."
"Then go."
"I'm only trying to help you."
"I don't want your help or your Natalia."
"Vanya i-I love you."
"Stop saying that!" Allison stops and looks around, "are you ok?"
"I said go!" Some lights explode and I stand up.
"Please don't make me do this, I heard a rumor-"
A white rod shots out hit me in the stomach and Allison in the neck. "Vanya!" With the last of my Energy I push Herold Jenkins then pass out.

"Hey can you make this thing go any faster?"
"Ask me again and I'll burn you with a cigarette lighter." I step on the gas where did you go Natalia. We get to the house and see a  blood trail then I look and see her on the pouch, "Nat hey hey stay with me ok?" I put pressure on the wound, "F-five V-Vanyas."
"No no Nat please come back to me you have to wake up. Please I love you I know I don't say it enough but I do."
"Five Hey we have to go." I check her plus good it's still there then I pick her up and carry her to car while Diego drives us home. I tear off a piece of my shirt wrapping it around the wound hoping to stop some of the bleeding. "Come on honey."