Part 1

"Five I'm telling you the equations are off." I say flipping through his note book ever since the commission put Five and I together we've been buying time to well leave.
"Nat im telling you their not. Hey we're gonna get out of the commission you and me remember?"
"Yeah you and me." I smile at him and fidget with my gun god my mother would literally kill me if I left but she doesn't care about me. God what am I thinking I should tell Five suddenly I feel him grab my hand. "Natalia, my partner my love, come with me right now."
"Do you remember the day we meant Five?"
"Of course. Nat what's wrong?"
"Shit Five I love you but we should break are contracts now. We can stop the apocalypse." He nods then i smile as Five starts to open a vortex when a fire extinguisher comes flying at us hitting me in the head. "Shit!" I hear him say before I black out.

Fives pov:
I land in the yard wearing baggy clothes, "Dolores was right." Dammit shit where's Nat and fuck she was right too god she's always right.
"Five where have you been?"
"The future...it's shit by the way."
"Called it!" Klaus said as I walked inside.
"You've been gone 17 years."
"It's been a lot longer then that Luther. I can't believe I left her."
"Who?"
"My Partner the one person I trust." I finish making my peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.
"What how did you get back?"
"In the end I had to project my conscience that live in all space and time."
"That doesn't make sense."
"It would if you were smart."
"Uhhh guys!"
"Klaus will you please shut up!" I say eating said sandwich then I look out the window seeing a blue vortex opening up I get up and run out I see a young brown hair girl in her teens wearing her old dark red suit but it was to big. "Natalia?"
"I fucking told you the calculations were off Five why didn't you listen to me." She pulls out her knife as my family comes out. 
"Wow and im sorry you were right but I need you put the knife down. Nat this is my family Come inside I can get you clothes that fit."
I see her roll her eyes at me as she puts it away then leaves. "Nat!" I scream but she wasn't listening she just left what happened what did they do to her? "Well she seems lovely but why did call her Dolores?" I really don't have time for this.
"Shove it Luther and she's normally not like this. Something happened." How long was I gone for? We start dads funeral then Diego and Luther start to fight, "I don't have time for this," I say to myself and walk back inside.

"Where's Vanya?" I hear Allison ask.
"Oh she's gone," Klaus says.
"That's unfortunate an entire square block 42 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, and not single drop of coffee."
"Dad hated caffeine." Allison says while we were in the kitchen.
"Well he hated children to and he had plenty of us." God I need to find Nat
"I'm taking the car."
"Where you going?"
"To get a decent cup of coffee
"Do you even know how to drive?"
"I know how to do everything." I teleport out start a car then drive to Giddy doughnuts.

Natalias pov:
I walk out the Academy start walking down the street messing with my shirt to make it look like it fits, "Hey kid you lost?"
"Bite me asshole." I mess with my necklace with my ring on it Dammit dammit dammit she's definitely gonna kill me when she finds me if she even noticed not like I was good enough for her anyway I mess with my sleeves then I end up at donut place as someone rings the bell.
"Sorry the sink was clogged. What will it be?"
"I'll have a chocolate eclair." A truck driver said then the waitress said, "and for the kids." I look next to me when Five says, "the kids want coffee one black one with two creamers no sugar."
"Five you remember how I like my coffee."
"Of course I did Nat we've only be apart for a few minutes," he grabs my hand and I pull away. "It was a lot longer then that for me. I'm sorry."
"What happened?" He looks at me in my eyes I grab my coffee trying to hold back my tears as I remember what they did to me.
"I-I..." The door rings then Five and I look over.
"We'll that was fast,"five says.
"I thought it would take longer for them to find us," I say.
"Let's all be professional about this. Oh your feet and come with us. Wanna talk?"
"We got nothing to say."
"It's doesn't have to go this way You think I wanna shoot a couple of kids. go home with that on my Conscience."
"We'll I wouldn't worry about that."
"Your not going home," I smile.
"Nat Go i handle."
"Yeah no we got separated once I'm not leaving you again." Five grabs the butter knife as I grab a fork welp so much for coffee.

A few minutes later
"Well that was fun," Five says as we walk out of the shop while he's redoing his tie.
"I've missed you Five."
"Nat how long were apart."
"A year and half. I thought I wasn't gonna ever see you again. The Handler and her minions they hurt me... I don't know how I made the vortex to get here I just I thought about you and stopping this."
"Nat. Natalia! Your Rambling." I fall down, "shit fucking hell." Five grabs some rags and wraps my side, "you should've told you you were shoot."
"Five it's a scratch I've been through worse.I really need to tell you something. "
"It's not. Can it wait till we'll your not bleeding out in my arms. Sorry I love you but I need you to stay awake."
"I love you too but i don't think I can." He holds me tight then we jump to the Academy. "Come on Nat stay awake stay with me!" He puts me down on the bed and runs out then runs back in with the first aid kit. "Just hang on baby."
"Five what happened?"
"Oh thank god Nat." He hugs me then I sit up and grab my knife and slit my arm. I pull my tracker out of my arm. "Five I need to tell you something."
"Apocalypse world ending in 8 days. Honey I love you."
"Five I have powers! I was afraid to come back here cause I can't really control them I think I cause it." He backs up and starts pacing around his room.
"When we're you born?"
"October 1-"
"1989." We say at the same time.
"The Handler raised me!" I can't believe I just told him that.
"What?"
"My parents died when I was 5 I killed them I lost control she found me brought me to the commission trained me to be soldier but she never loved me. Five please look at me I'm sorry I'm so sorry." He didn't say anything he just vanished god she was right I can never be happy.