𝟒𝟖; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤

HAILEE

Draco, Delilah, Narcissa, Lucius, Snow and I were on our way to Paris via our new private jet. Snow and Delilah were looking out the window together, Narcissa and Lucius were sitting together talking and me and Draco were reading a book together.

I heard my phone go off, I picked it up and looked the through the message from unknown.

Miss me? 😘

"Who's that?" Draco asked looking over at my phone.

"I don't know." I looked at the number, I decided to FaceTime the person. They didn't pick up, so I just blocked them.

I shook it off and got back to reading, Draco pulled me closer and rubbed my stomach. Everyone knows that I'm pregnant now, they're all happy and excited.

I looked up at Draco and he looked down at me, I stared at him for a while until he furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't remember our first kiss." I said and he laughed.

"It was in the bath.." he said with a small grin.

"The bath- oh." I giggled, when Draco and I were about four Cissy was bathing us both and when we were at that age we said we were boyfriend and girlfriend. So we would kiss and hug and hold hands all the time.

"I meant our actual first kiss." I said and he looked serious.

"I am being serious, it was in the bath. After I found you, when you know.. I bathed you and well you kissed me. You were upset and in shock, so I don't blame you if you don't remember." He rambled and I placed my finger on his lips.

"I remember."

"Oh."

I leaned in and kissed him softly, I giggled against his lips as he pulled me closer placing the book down. I wrapped my hands around his neck and giggled into the kiss, I was sitting on his thighs as he held my waist.

"Stop making out." Lucius said, we pulled away and laughed.

I sat back on my seat and eyed him reading the daily prophet, "I can do what I want with my wife, in my jet." Draco said making me chuckle.

"Correction, our jet."

"Shh."

Lucius chuckled and sipped on his black coffee returning to his paper, I walked over and sat next to Snow who was holding my baby girl.

"Can I have my baby?" I asked and she handed Delilah to me, "how's the two kids in there?" I pointed to her bump.

"They're good, can I tell you a secret?" She asked and I nodded, "I'm having a boy and girl." She whispered in my ear and I gasped.

"That's so exciting" I whispered and she laughed, "please, don't do anything dumb while we're in Paris. Not just cause your pregnant but because it's a sketchy place."

"I've been here a million times, I know. I'll be fine." She patted my knee. She looked down at her hands "how am I.. going to raise two babies by myself."

I looked at her face, she had a hard expression, "you're going to do great, you have many people that can help." I told her and she nodded sniffling.

"I just.. I'm lonely." She muttered and I pulled her into a hug.

I rubbed her back as she weeped, Draco came over and sat down next to us. He pulled Snow to his chest and hugged her.