𝟏𝟒; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

TW; mention of death

HAILEE

Friday 20th April 1999:
8:45 pm

Draco, Blaise, Daphne, Pansy, Luna and I were sitting in the common room together.

We were playing through or dare.. everyone else but me and Draco were drinking. I told Draco he could but he didn't want to.

Luna became really close with all of us, especially me. We would hang out between classes all together and go out to HogsMeade after classes.

"Draco truth or dare?" Blaise smirked,
"Truth" Draco replied.
"What's one thing Hailee does.. that immediately turns you on?" Blaise was sill smirking and i smirked looking at Draco.

Draco rolled his tongue in his cheek,
"When she gives me the eyes.." he smirked.
"What like this?" I said and tuned him to me, and stared up at him innocently.

DRACO

That little shit..

Great now i have a boner, i stared away from her and grabbed a pillow putting it on my lap.

Everyone around me laughed at the action, just proving that it does turn me on.

"Aww.. gonna have to wait. Now i can rest my head on something" Hailee laughed and rested her head on the pillow on my lap.

It was now my turn,
"Parkinson.. truth or dare?"
"Dare" she said smiling taking a sip of her fire whiskey.

"I dare you... to go up to that group of fourth years, and seduce them" i laughed and Daphne glared at me

"All of them boys?" She asked and i nodded taking a sip of my drink.

I wasn't really paying attention, but she went up the them and did something to make them all walk to their dorms covering their crotch.

"Done" she smirked and kissed Daphne.

My 'excitement' had settled down, i was rubbing circles with my right hand on Hailee's stomach and she looked up at me smiling.

"Hailee truth or dare?" Pansy asked her,
"Truth" she said still smiling at me.

"If you and Draco weren't arranged to marry one another.. do you think you would be together?" She asked and everyone turned to her.

"Yeah, i mean we have told each other we were in love with each other years before we found out. So i think we would" she answered confidently looking at me and i grinned at her.

HAILEE

We were pulled away from our game when a black haired first year girl tapped Draco on the shoulder.

"Excuse me?" She asked shyly her face stained with tears,
"What's is it?" Draco asked facing her looking worried.

"Uhm.. C-Clyde called me a filthy m-mudblood and said I don't belong here.." she told him and i gasped sitting up to look at her.