𝟔; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

HAILEE

"No!" I yelled at Blaise because he dared me to show him my favourite sex position, Draco was smirking the whole time.

Horny littler fucker..

"C'mon it's just a dare..fine you can tell us instead" Blaise tried to reason with me, I gave in and told them.
"Finee... umm...- " i was cut off my thinking by Draco
"It's probably 69 or some weird shit like that" he chuckled, he knows we've never tried that.

"No its not, its..doggy style.." i told them kinda embarrassed. They all started chuckling, Draco looked at me
"What's the point there's no fucken eye contact with that" he said and i turned to him and looked him in the eyes.
"That's why you use a mirror.." i said to him and turned away, Blaise and Daphne started looking at me wide eyed
"Holy shit.." Daphne said, with an amused look on her face.

"That's some kinky shit" Blaise murmured while taking a swig of fire whiskey, i could tell Draco was purely amazed with what i said cause he was still in shock.
"Oi Draco show us that cool thing you do with the smoke" Blaise asked him. He obliged a did a ghosty then blew the smoke out and did the the thing that looks like flames...

"Fuck..." i said a little bit to loud, all heads turned to me "..-en sick" i said to hide my erotic thoughts.
"Yeh...you should teach us" Blaise told him
"Nah otherwise it won't be my thing" he said and took a swig of whatever alcohol was left.

By now i was so drunk i was practically seeing stars, being drunk and high is not a good mix, when I'm drunk i do crazy shit i was a horny drunk and that didn't sit well with me being absolutely careless at the same time.

So with that i went and straddle Draco's lap and started making out with him, in front of our friends that don't know about out 'BFWB'. It's a good thing we were all drunk so i could blame this situation on being drunk and careless,
"Jesus want us to get out?" Blaise asked us, that's when I realised what i was doing and got off the Slytherin prince's lap.

"You know we may be drunk, but still not drunk enough to remember" Daph said and i just shrugged my shoulders
"Ehh you guys know we have fucked before now.." i said and turned to Draco and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Okay kids I'm bored, wanna play never have i ever?" He asked and we all agreed. I went first this time.
"Ok.. never have i ever walked in on my parents fucking?" I asked them and we all drank.
"It was fucking vile" Draco said and made a disgusted face, i laughed because it actually happened twice to him and once i was with him.

We were in sixth year when i had to ask cissy something, Draco told me to knock but I didn't and just opened the door...and well there she was legs spread and daddy Malfoy was pounding into her... as soon as we saw it we slammed the door shut and ran off laughing -well- i was laughing and Draco almost threw up.

"Oh my fuck fucking god" i said bursting out laughing because Draco had just spilled his drink on himself, Blaise had reminded him of that time we saw Snape dancing in the potions classroom.

"That was the best fucking thing i had ever seen" Draco said now laughing as well. I casted a drying spell on the wet part of his shirt.

"Thanks" he said to me, i smiled at him as a response.

DRACO

God that fucking smile. I feel like i could die right there, when she said the thing about the mirror i made it a mission to do exactly that.