𝟐𝟒; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

TW: talk and mention of rape and sexual assault, scenes of violence, blood and death.

DRACO

24th June 1999,
The coast of Italy 📍

"Oh Draco!" Hailee yelled as I picked up my thrusts, we were currently fucking on the kitchen counter..

I couldn't resist her at fucking all, all she was wearing was her bra and tiny shorts. Which were now off.

She had came already and I was so fucking close,
"Oh fuck amor.." was my peak and my finish came in her.

I softly pulled out and her head rested against my chest breathing heavily,
"I love you.." she said softly looking up, i kissed her head.

"I love you too" i said and helped her get her clothes back on, she hopped off the counter with a slight wobble of her legs she went into the bathroom to do her business.

I got my self cleaned up and sat on the couch, after sex I alway tell her to pee.. just so my poor girl won't get a UTI.

She came out of the bathroom and joined me on the couch we had watched almost every movie on the yacht, but recently Hailee's gotten into 'Friends' she told me not to watch one. Single. Episode without her.

Or when we are watching it she tells me to pause it if she needs to get or do something,
"Put on Friends." She told me and i chuckled to myself putting it on.

We were already up to season three, she was obsessed and she said she liked that Joey guy and that Ross was a prick.

"Do you want anything to eat love?" I asked her and she nodded,
"Can you get crips, pickles and dip please?" She asked and i nodded giving her a kiss on the head.

I put the crisps into a bowl and her pickles just from the jar, we had gone through about eight jars. I got out dip and a drink for both of us.

I walked back over and placed the snacks on the table in front of us,
"Thank you, cara bonita" she said and i chuckled.

"Did you just call me pretty face?" I laughed and she cuddled into my side with her pickles,
"Yes, I'm just stating facts" she said looking at the television.

I look at her side face, admiring the way her lips plump out, her cute little button nose that I want Delilah to have desperately.

My arm was draped over her shoulder as she snuggled herself into my side, i was fucking addicted to her.

"I just felt a flutter in my stomach.." Hailee said after a while of watching and placed a hand on her bump,
"She's moving?" I asked excitedly.

"I think so.. I am sixteen weeks, this is when baby can start moving" she said giggling.

"Here feel.." she said and took my hand guiding it where she felt it, we waited for a while until I felt a small movement on my hand and gasped smiling.

"Aww hello bubba" i said to Delilah moving about, the moving stopped and I was rubbing her stomach.

"Your so cute.." she said to me and kissed my cheek, I didn't take my hand off her stomach until we felt the yacht suddenly stop moving.

We turned around and we were at Italy..

Hailee gasped and ran into the bedroom to change, she soon walked out in a little tight fitting Burberry dress that shaped her body perfectly. Her bump shown perfectly with the dress.