𝟏𝟔; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

TW: mentions of death, rape, sexual assault and torture

Hope you don't hate me after this:(

HAILEE

The Manor,

Cold, dark, old.

But yet comforting in a way..

It's where i grew up, spending almost everyday of my life since i was three years old.

The garden, the library, Draco's old room, my old room.

Where most of the memories lay, reading in the library together, playing in the garden together, cuddling, talking or.. making love in the bedrooms.

It's my home..

And in a few months time.. my child's home.

~

Once we landed at the manor, we immediately started walking up to the doors and opening them.

"Mum, dad were here!" Draco yelled and his voice echoed through the dark manor, closing the door behind him.

We saw Narcissa and Lucius walking down the stairs to greet us,
"Hello dears" greeted Narcissa and pulled us into a hug as well as Lucius.

"Dinner is almost ready, but you should go look at the new nursery" she beamed and we all walked up the stairs and toward the west wing.

We opened the big white doors to be treated with a very clean, white/ivory bedroom.

We walked over to the nursery door and opened it.

We were met with a white, gold and baby pink nursery.

A royal crib sat in the middle against the wall with little floating ornaments from the ceiling charmed with a cloud sky over it. Little accents of me and Draco in the room, mine be more feminine and Draco's being protective.

There were no sharp corners in sight and nothing that could possibly hurt our baby.

The floor was a soft Ivory colour and was soft carpet, a little changing table in the corner near the window that didn't let much light in but just enough.

A dresser full of clothes, designer of course. Nappies, bibs, bottles, dummies.

A draw of stuff that i will need as well, feeding bras, breast pumps and... adult diapers. That's fun.

"Why do you need nappies?" Draco laughed,
"Because after she gives birth she will be bleeding a lot. And i mean a lot. Like the heaviest period in the entire world, so you will definitely need them. Not to mention blood clots.." she explained and Draco just mouthed 'oh'

"It feels like she's gonna come tomorrow.. we already have everything set basically. And not to mention how Draco's been absolutely frantic. The other day i had cut my finger, he took me to the hospital wing!" I exclaimed.

They all laughed,
"Hey! It's not my fault I'm excited to be a dad" he defended him self and Narcissa smiled,
"My little boy's all grown up.." she said and he smiled at her.