𝟑𝟖; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝

TW: mentions of eating disorder.

28th December 1999:

HAILEE

Draco, Delilah and I were all cuddling on our large beige couch together. I was thinking about all the times Draco and I were together as kids...

September 12th 1994:

"The Yule ball, is a tradition held every time the tri wizard tournament is held.. meaning. Each of you have to learn the traditional waltz, many of you have grown up going to balls and big sacred pure blood events." Snape said to the whole of Slytherin house.

"Jones, Malfoy. Up." He said pointing at Draco and I, we both got up and met in the centre.

"Demonstrate in front of your house to waltz, I've seen you two do it many times so no excuses." He said and walked to the giant record player turning on the music.

I placed my hand on Draco's shoulder and he placed his hands on my waist, we started to do the waltz I felt cold heavy eyes on me and as we spun I saw Theodore Nott smirking at me.

"He's looking at me again." I whispered to Draco,
"Don't worry, just focus on me." He said and i subtly nodded looking at him.

He spun me around and I landed my back facing his front, the music stopped and everyone clapped as we shortly smiled and sat down.

"So hot drakeypoo!" Blaise yelled and everyone laughed.

Later that night:

I was laying in my double bed reading a book when Draco came out of the shower with grey sweatpants resting low on his hips. He was drying his hair with a towel and hung the towel on the drying rack.

"What book you reading?" His asked ditching his bed across from mine to sat next to my legs,
"Uhm, some random book I found interesting in the library." I said putting it down and sitting up with my legs to my chest.

I was wearing shorts that were rolled up to fit properly and Draco's quidditch sweater, "I know you hate hearing this from me, but please try eat more tomorrow.." he said and i looked down playing with the material of the sweater.

"I ate good today.." i said still looking down,
"You ate a piece of toast and drank some of my pumpkin juice. That's not enough." He said making me look up.

"I know, but I'm trying. I promise." I told him and he nodded,
"I know.." he said and sighed hugging him.

I pulled away, "when we were dancing, it was fun. Like all my problems went away, but when he was looking at me. It felt like I was exposed to him again.."

Draco looked at me with sorrow filled eyes, "I'm worried for you, Hailee. This isn't healthy." I looked down again and nodded.

"I know.." I whispered, I looked back up to him "I'll try." I smiled and he hugged me.

5 days later:

I was laying in bed, it was about two in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I looked across the room and saw Draco sleeping peacefully.