𝟑𝟑; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

TW: talk of rape, death and violence

DRACO

I lay in bed looking up at the ceiling, I had conjured it to be see through so I could look at the night sky. I never knew I could feel this way, I feel so different?

Hailee was feeding Delilah next to me, it's been a week since I was raped by Mark. I'm just glad he's dead, or though I can't help but wonder how he lived when Snow 'killed' him. I've told everyone to not treat me any differently because of what happened, I'm just glad that me and Hailee haven't changed.

Me and dad have though, he's always extra cautious near me. I hate it, hate the guilt in his eyes or the pity expression. The sorrow looks I'm getting from mum. Delilah has been a great way for me to clear my head, spending time with her is my favourite thing to do now.

"Draco.." Hailee said pulling me out of my train of thought,
"Yeah love?" I asked.

"Do you wanna burp Lilah? I'm finished feeding her." She asked and i nodded taking our daughter from her arms. I sat up, placed Delilah on my shoulder and began to pat her back.

"Uhm, how are you feeling?" Hailee asked sitting across from me, cross legged,
"Love, I'm feeling fine. Don't worry." I said.

"I know. I'm just worried about you.. I understand what your going through." She told me,
"I understand that as well, I just want to focus on other things like.. Delilah, you, the company." I told her and she nodded understandingly.

"I know you better than anyone, probably other than mum.. but look Draco... you're going through a lot in your head right now. I want to make sure your not going to go in a dark place- like I did.." she said.

"Amor, trust me. I'm ok. Really, I'm surrounded by the people I love, especially you and Lilah. Your all I need right now." I said leaning over and kissing her nose.

She sighed, "ok, I'm just making sure..." she trailed off.

"You wanna ask me something.. don't you?" I asked and she bit her lip nodding,
"Ok.. I'm six weeks in a few days.. and I was just wondering if your feeling ok- to have sex." She said.

"Only if your feeling ok-like down there" i said and she laughed nodding,
"So everything's fine." She asked.

"Everything's fine." I said and she smiled, Lilah burped and I placed her in my lap standing her up with me holding her little chubby hands.

"Our babies got rolls" Hailee said tickling Lilah while she was giggling,
"She has such a precious smile" i said admiring Delilah.

Lilah was dressed in her little onesie that made her look like a white bear, it covered her whole body it even had a hoodie with bear ears on it and a little bear tail.

"She's our little bear!" Hailee exclaimed picking her up and zooming her in the air before plopping her down on the bed kissing her face all around.

Delilah was just giggling and smiling the whole time,
"That can be her nickname- bear" Hailee said excitedly.

"It's so cute" I laughed, "I was thinking bunny." I said and she gasped.

"That's even cuter, bunny!" Hailee exclaimed at Delilah tickling her, I was admiring the scene in front of me, the girl who I feel in love with as a kid and our little off spring.

There was a short knock on the door, "come in!" Hailee yelled and Poppy walked in.

"Dinners ready" she peeped and we got up, Hailee bent down to Poppy with Delilah in her arms and Poppy stroked Delilah's forehead giving it a kiss as well.