𝟒𝟗; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲

HAILEE

"Draco! I don't have time for this, I need to get ready." I said pushing him out of the bathroom to have a very long, very hot shower.

"Well bring Delilah with you, she needs to get a clean up." Draco said trying to hand her to me.

"Wash her in the sink, or the bath. I need to get myself ready." I said closing the door, I sighed running my hands through my hair and turning on the shower before taking my clothes off.

I stepped into the shower and ran the water through my hair, I put the shampoo through my hair and did this twice before doing conditioner. I washed and did a spell removing all body hair.

I soaked my body in olive oil and sat down just letting the hot steam hit my body, the door opened and Draco walked in. He took his clothes off and joined me, he stood in front of me picking my chin up kissing me.

"You just want me to suck your dick, no." Draco opened his mouth and chuckled.

"I'm not even hard." He said, I looked down. Hmm that's a first.

"You got me." I said getting out of the shower and putting on a robe, I blow dried my hair and brushed it. I considered styling it but they said to just come clean, freshly washed and blow dried hair.

Draco came out of the shower, wrapping a towel low on his waist. I cleansed my face a moisturised my body, "Lilah's sleeping."

"Ok, the show starts at eight. So wake her up and if she falls asleep during this show, just hold her." I said.

"What if she cries? I didn't know kids were aloud at these events." Draco said putting on sweats.

"Fuck.. you know what. I honestly don't think your dad wants to go, I mean I am going to be walking out in lingerie and I doubt he wants to see that. So he can baby sit."

"Hailee, my dad doesn't know the first thing when it comes to taking care of babies."

"Mm. Oh! Snow wouldn't be able to come anyways. She can take care of Delilah, it would be good practice for the twins."

"Ok." He said kissing my cheek and walking out, I put on leggings and a top walking out back into the lounge room.

Draco was sat on the couch eating a green apple and watching something on the tv, I walked over to him and sat next to him. He looked at me with glassy eyes, "know I'll always love you, just know that."

I nodded smiling and pulled us in for a kiss, "don't leave." I said tears escaping my eyes. He shook his head fighting back the tears.

"I have too." He said I looked over at the packed suitcase at the door.

"You're gonna leave me? On the most important night of my career?" I said trying not to break down, he took my face in his hands and pecked my lips.

"I don't know what went wrong, baby. I don't.. I can't be with you, it's not that I don't love you. I just have to leave." He said a tear escaping his eye.

"You're not leaving!" I yelled tears going fast down my cheeks, he tried to hug me but I got up shoving his hands down. "You're a fuck wit!"

"Hailee.. I-I can't tell you why, I just.. I have to. To protect you and Delilah and our family."

"You're not the Draco Malfoy I fell in love with." Tears were streaming down my face, "just leave, go fuck some random whores, leave your whole family, leave me! Your wife, pregnant!" I screamed, backing up against the wall and sliding down it with my head in my hands.